Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
OMG! This shit pisses me off! I had to run to Hobby Lobby to grab a few things for an order that was placed this morning, I waited for DH to get home so we could take our youngest to the park when we were done. Well we were leaving the parking lot and stopped at our stop sign and we were getting ready to drive when some stupid twat on her phone came SPEEDING through the parking lot, through her stop sign and almost T boned us, it would have been on the side my son was on! I am fuming! The stupid bitch then had the nerve to honk her horn at us and wave her hands as to say get out of the way. OMG it took everything in me not to walk over to her car, grab her phone and smash it. The worst part is we saw her going down the highway next to us STILL on her phone and almost rear ended another car.

STUPID ASS SELFISH FUCK RAGS PISS ME OFF!!!!

OK vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
Josie.Grossie
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Whenever we see someone do something stupid it is almost always while on their phone. It's against the law here in CA but idiots still do it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Ya, that's just pure stupid right there LOL!

Quoting SnapIt:

You know what's better

Someone smoking at the gas pump!

Ughhh

Had it out with one of those today in front of me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeap that's what I her. lol

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ya, that's just pure stupid right there LOL!

Quoting SnapIt:

You know what's better

Ughhh

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SnapIt:

You know what's better

Ughhh

WTF, can you say explosion dumb ass?

With light and love

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL! I love my smart phone, more people need some common sense, I think that would make the world a better place ;)

Quoting christina0607:

I hate cell phones. The world would be a better place if they all simultaneously exploded. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MSmama_x3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Even better than that, smoking around the gas truck that is dropping fuel in the tanks! Idiots! Don't people know there are vapors coming from the hoses, vapor recovery or not, it could still ignite!
My husband says he has to actually tell people to turn their vehicles off and put out their cigarette while he is unloading fuel! Common sense is very scarce!

Quoting SnapIt:

You know what's better

Ughhh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Yup! Were from CA but live in Texas now. Its only illegal to text and drive here.

Quoting Josie.Grossie:

Whenever we see someone do something stupid it is almost always while on their phone. It's against the law here in CA but idiots still do it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I completely understand how you feel. I would feel the same way. Unreal that she tried to blame it on you and kept talking on her phone. I am so happy that your baby is ok. In a lot of states they made cell phones in cars against the law, including Nevada where we live. Check on your state. If it is against the law and you see them on their phone get their license plate and turn them in. The sad part about this is when people are drunk or on the phone or anything else against the law and the run into someone, the person doing wrong is usually the one who isn't injurered. It's usually the innocent people that are.

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM

lol Imagine? And she got the nerve to get mad at me for telling her. That's when I couldnt hold back.

Thats what I told her too. It's common sense where you are. Ridiculous!

Quoting MSmama_x3:

Even better than that, smoking around the gas truck that is dropping fuel in the tanks! Idiots! Don't people know there are vapors coming from the hoses, vapor recovery or not, it could still ignite!
My husband says he has to actually tell people to turn their vehicles off and put out their cigarette while he is unloading fuel! Common sense is very scarce!

Quoting SnapIt:

You know what's better

Ughhh

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I would guess that even without the phone, she's probably a lousy driver anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)