Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
OMG! This shit pisses me off! I had to run to Hobby Lobby to grab a few things for an order that was placed this morning, I waited for DH to get home so we could take our youngest to the park when we were done. Well we were leaving the parking lot and stopped at our stop sign and we were getting ready to drive when some stupid twat on her phone came SPEEDING through the parking lot, through her stop sign and almost T boned us, it would have been on the side my son was on! I am fuming! The stupid bitch then had the nerve to honk her horn at us and wave her hands as to say get out of the way. OMG it took everything in me not to walk over to her car, grab her phone and smash it. The worst part is we saw her going down the highway next to us STILL on her phone and almost rear ended another car.

STUPID ASS SELFISH FUCK RAGS PISS ME OFF!!!!

OK vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (111-120):
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Sheesh my mom text & drives!!it pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livinwith3boys
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:17 AM

What if she had an emergency??? Don't judge when you don't know what is going on...

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't give a flying rats ass what was going on, there was nothing more important than my sons life, because if she had hit us at the speed she was going he would have died. PLUS the fact when we saw her on the highway STILL on her phone she was laughing and smiling like she was out to lunch with the girls. I get that there are emergencies and sometimes your phone needs to be answered while in your car, pull the fuck over! We were in a parking lot for Pete sake! Its not like there wasn't a place for her to pull into and park if the conversation was that damn important.

There is NEVER EVER EVER an excuse to put someone's life in danger, nothing that was said during her conversation was worth the life of my son.

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

What if she had an emergency??? Don't judge when you don't know what is going on...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I hate people who use their phone and drive, it's dangerous. I'm thinking about a remove a finger program, that's how much it pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Hey! I like that!

Quoting arpazia:

I hate people who use their phone and drive, it's dangerous. I'm thinking about a remove a finger program, that's how much it pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divinedimension
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Ohhhh I hate that kinda shit! I'd have taken her license plate and called the cops. They have busted her
LadyFreeRider
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Im right there with you. I cant stand idiot drivers and I have a very bad case of road rage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1285
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:57 AM

its illegal here to text and drive. i do it BUT i dont actually text. i use my voice to text so i can still look at the road since im talking.   I do talk and drive but most of the time i use speaker phone. they are trying to make it to where its illegal to talk and drive also

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Its not illegal here to talk and drive, but hindsight is always 20/20, when we saw her almost hit the other car we should have called in her plate, because is she causes an accident at least that would be in file.

Quoting divinedimension:

Ohhhh I hate that kinda shit! I'd have taken her license plate and called the cops. They have busted her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I didn't think I had road rage till that LOL! I seriously wanted to smash her phone!

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Im right there with you. I cant stand idiot drivers and I have a very bad case of road rage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN