Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
OMG! This shit pisses me off! I had to run to Hobby Lobby to grab a few things for an order that was placed this morning, I waited for DH to get home so we could take our youngest to the park when we were done. Well we were leaving the parking lot and stopped at our stop sign and we were getting ready to drive when some stupid twat on her phone came SPEEDING through the parking lot, through her stop sign and almost T boned us, it would have been on the side my son was on! I am fuming! The stupid bitch then had the nerve to honk her horn at us and wave her hands as to say get out of the way. OMG it took everything in me not to walk over to her car, grab her phone and smash it. The worst part is we saw her going down the highway next to us STILL on her phone and almost rear ended another car.

STUPID ASS SELFISH FUCK RAGS PISS ME OFF!!!!

OK vent over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
heyma4
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

People like that drive me crazy, I'd be as mad as you too.

nickysmom71
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I would have gotten in her way and got out of my car and bashed her fucking windshieldin.  I am not allowed to drive...my road rage is off the charts and legendary amongst people who know me and no one can stop me once I go off.  My SO refuses to let me drive since he has witnessed it twice.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont text and drive if at all possible. I have a phone holder so when I need to call someone I put them on speaker phone. I'm a hands free cell phone girl. But one night at 9pm after class this dumb ass was talking on his phone and would have slamed his minivan into my 91 chevy and his car would have lost to my metal car. Thankfully I advoided an accent but was pissed. He didnt even noticed or looked to see that I was there. He waa coming into traffic on an on ramp I was going 60mph. I just hope people like that learn there lesson one way or another. I just hope they dont kill people with there stupidity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM
I don't think would have been as mad if our son wasn't with us but when "you" put my kid(s) in danger because "you" are being stupid and selfish that's a whole new ball game

Quoting heyma4:

People like that drive me crazy, I'd be as mad as you too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tecsabates
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:43 PM

My one friend has a front bumper sticker that says " Hey a**hole, it's a car not a phone booth"   written backwards so they can read it in their rearview......I want one......Hate stupid people that are too busy yapping to pay attention to what's goin on around them.  I also want a bumper sticker like my dad once had. " Unless you're a hemroid(sp?) get off my ass".....

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Lmao! Those are both great!!! I honestly think that people who talk or text on there phone while driving are selfish, plain and simple.

Quoting tecsabates:

My one friend has a front bumper sticker that says " Hey a**hole, it's a car not a phone booth"   written backwards so they can read it in their rearview......I want one......Hate stupid people that are too busy yapping to pay attention to what's goin on around them.  I also want a bumper sticker like my dad once had. " Unless you're a hemroid(sp?) get off my ass".....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseMa
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

She was nearly Tboned by a woman doing something illegal.  Take the stick out of your ass, untwist your panties and take the knot out of your pubes.

Quoting lizziesmith:

wow nice language do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM
LOL! You seriously made my tea come out of.my.nose!!!!

Quoting HouseMa:

She was nearly Tboned by a woman doing something illegal.  Take the stick out of your ass, untwist your panties and take the knot out of your pubes.

Quoting lizziesmith:

wow nice language do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 1, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Its only illegal to text and drive here, it needs to change though.

Thanks, I'm glad he's OK too, I about started crying when I looked back at him and thought about the damage that could have happened, its just unreal how some people are so incredibly self absorbed.

Quoting DixieL:

I completely understand how you feel. I would feel the same way. Unreal that she tried to blame it on you and kept talking on her phone. I am so happy that your baby is ok. In a lot of states they made cell phones in cars against the law, including Nevada where we live. Check on your state. If it is against the law and you see them on their phone get their license plate and turn them in. The sad part about this is when people are drunk or on the phone or anything else against the law and the run into someone, the person doing wrong is usually the one who isn't injurered. It's usually the innocent people that are.

That's very true

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

ugh. i can't stand when people talk & drive.

& I miss having a hobby lobby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)