Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: DallasCowboys81
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
Watching them grow up and knowing I DID THAT With NO HELP!
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
CafeMom Newcomers Club
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
Able to vent, talk about things, get advice.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Usually just going to dinner with my dear fiancé. Other then that I'm home with my babies, all of them.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: Nora Roberts Trilogy the 3 sisters
Movie: Right now all wedding movies. Never really have a fav.
Song: "We Are Young"
Food: Anything Italian
Place to travel to: Utah, to see my family.
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
I don't really know.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Listen to the cries they mean the world to your baby. Once you understand what the cries mean you will have it in the bag... :)
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
No one I love being me.
Now answer her question for YOU:
Where are you from?