Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you or your child an introvert? Do you think these things fit you or your child?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 36 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I saw this a couple months ago and when I showed dh he said "yep, that's you" these definitely fit me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Fits me. my children fit a couple, but for the most part they seem to be extroverts like dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summersend
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM

makes sense to me, I'm an introvert and so are my older two kids but not my youngest...she's our social butterfly

mjsmom2010
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM

fits me to a T

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM
this is a good one

Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

It fits me, but I am often confused about whether I am introvert or not....I do well in social situations because I've been FORCED to, but that doesn't mean I like it! I much prefer time alone. 

Dollyrot
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It's interesting, I just posted THIS on my facebook last night about introverts.

I am very much an introvert. My boys are only 17 months and 3 years old, so I don't really know about them yet.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM

i think that is me and my oldest kiddo :)

Its.me.Sam.
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM

i am an introvert.  i think these things apply to all people lol.
my only thing is to understand that introversion is NOT shyness or lack of confidence.  i am not shy at all.  i am very confident.  i just prefer to be alone more... i dont feel uncomfortable in social situations or anything - they just dont really interest me as much.  introverts are the ones who dont need to be talking to people so much - keep to him/herself more often etc.  its not that we dont like people lol.  we're just very independent and we do things for ourself and not for others so we dont really have to tell everyone everything or outwardly express everything we think and feel.  know what i mean.  i think im rambling.

reesesami
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I have my introverted and extroverted moments. At least half of these things spoke true to me, especially the advanced notice of expected changes. I always thought a lot of my issues were because of anxiety but maybe I'm all anxious because I'm more of an introvert than I thought but I'm living in an extroverted world? Interesting...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)