Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Attachment parenting gone too far?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM
  • 56 Replies

Someone posted this status on facebook, she is obviously a babysitter

ok let me get this straight.. you want me to "wear" your baby for 8 hrs straight and only take him out to change him, and allow you to come here twice a day to breast feed your three year old?!? UMMM i think NO!!! some ppl are whack!!!!!
is that NOT whack? or am i just too old school?? these ppl sleep w their kids, feed their kids together, they both change the baby together :one wipes the other puts on the diaper, they dont allow the baby on the floor, she does everything :even pees with the baby attched to her, he naps attached her!! she also says ya the three year old will say to you I want my mommy's booby and you call me and i'll come over and breast him, then I can go back to work!!!! WHACK !!!! IMO when a little boys SAYS mommy booby theres something wrong w that.. IMO

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:22 PM
8 moms liked this

I think they chose the wrong childcare for their family.  A family needs a child care professional that will go along with your family plan.  I think that the person is in the wrong about putting it all out there on facebook but i guess everyone has typing diarhhea on facebook .

baquick
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:23 PM
How old is the baby? And is she not feeding the infant too? Or is the three yo the one being worn?
IMO three is a little old for BFing but to each their own I'm not gonna bash it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
This is true lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

I think they chose the wrong childcare for their family.  A family needs a child care professional that will go along with your family plan.  I think that the person is in the wrong about putting it all out there on facebook but i guess everyone has typing diarhhea on facebook .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk

It does seem like a little much to keep the baby on when you're peeing, but I guess it also depends on the age of the baby. And if the baby is asleep, why not? 

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:24 PM
7 moms liked this
Fuck that im with the girl who wrote it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bemomof307
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Disturbing. Time to cut the damn cord.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelliehelvie
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM

haha sounds like she's over that family! 

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Eh, I have to put my babies down. I need personal space.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaimieLynn8
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. This chick is trashy.
If she doesn't like watching this kid, she better say something before they fire her dumb ass.

Not saying what the parents do isn't a little "different", but what fb girl did was pretty unprofessional if you ask me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2girls89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM
How rude of her to put it on her facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)