Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

EVICTION NOTICE!!!! EDIT!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE #2!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 56 Replies

UPDATE 5/3

Well MILs hubby came over and last night and she gave him two choices. a) divorce her or b) leave the house and not kick us out. sssssssssssooooooooooo he is choosing to find a one bedroom apartment or house and he isnt evicting us. but you can bet your ass we are getting a lease signed this time around. only issue now is that DH has a younger sister and MIL has the younger sisters cat. I hate cats but the cat has to come and live here. The sister broke it off with her boyfriend and is now staying with a friend in a motel until the end of the month(dont know how she got the money) i hate cats and my dog doesnt like them either. so that will make two dogs and a cat in my house for awhile

update 5/2

MIL spent the night with us last night and was with us all day yesterday. she told her DH that she wasnt going back and she wasnt going to allow her DH to kick us out of the house. she will stand her ground. anyways, step father in law is coming tonight to talk about other "options". i have no idea what the options would be. But I just realize my earlier plan of her watching the kids while i work and she lives here is not the best option . we will be getting a lease signed if we stay here. will let you know more tonight after their talk

okay

Roger (DHs step father my step FIL) asked us to move in his home so he could move in with his mom and brother to help them out fiancially. it was a verbal agreement and our dumbasses didnt get a lease signed. DHs mom (alicia) is getting bullied there and Roger (her husband) thinks she should rollover and do whatever his mommy wants her to do. now Roger wants to kick us out so they can move back in. we cant afford to just get a 30 days notice and leave. i know he can kick us out anytime but how long can we drag it out in the courts?out.

WE DONT WANT TO GO THIS WAY BUT WE HAVE NO CHOICE. WE GET OUR BILLS PAID ON TIME BUT WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT OVER. YES DH IS WORKING FULLTIME AND YES I AM SEARCHING FOR A JOB BUT WITH THREE CHILDREN AND ONLY HALF OF CHILDCARE PAID BY THE STATE WE WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD MUCH

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM

BUMP!

terpmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM
4 moms liked this
I didn't follow that... Who lives where
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM
No lease then you guys are month to month and all either party needs to give is 30 days. I don't think he even has to go through the courts to get you guys out. You have to move. There's nothing protecting you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
Ummm I'm not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo

well he's evicting you so stop paying the rent and use that money to move.

Or have him move in with you until you CAn find a new place

momma2b2008
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Who's on first? *scratches head*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe I'm just overtired but I don't really get what you're trying to say...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM
I'm confused
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM

This!

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

No lease then you guys are month to month and all either party needs to give is 30 days. I don't think he even has to go through the courts to get you guys out. You have to move. There's nothing protecting you.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:27 PM
not sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN