Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Light at the end of the tunnel.

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
For months.. About 4+. I've been trying to find a doctor to be seen for depression and difficulty sleeping. Every doctor is either not accepting new patients or not accepting my insurance.
Well today I finally found a doctor and have an app for Wednesday morning. I feel some relief finally. Like maybe I will get some help and some answers.

Also I finally have a dentist app tomorrow for these damn wisdom teeth. Today has been the worst by far. I am tired and my teeth and have Hurt this bad. I was in tears nearly all day. The dentist just said eat ice cream til my app tomorrow, but I am lactose and can't eat ice cream. Ugh.

But I am so overjoyed at the fact that I may finally get "fixed"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HistoryNutty
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Rice cream! It's really yummy! I hope you get all the help you need and feel tons better! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Maybe jello?  Its cold and there is no dairy in it. Or you could eat almond ice cream. That is so good and it is also dairy free.

stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM
I can't find a place here that carries it. I love ice cream. Especially with nutella. Any other time I woulda said eff it and done it. But I don't want to be sick and have all this pain too. Lol
And thank you!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Rice cream! It's really yummy! I hope you get all the help you need and feel tons better! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:34 AM
I thought about jello, but I've never been fond of the stuff.
I will look for almond ice cream tomorrow.

Quoting etsmom:

Maybe jello?  Its cold and there is no dairy in it. Or you could eat almond ice cream. That is so good and it is also dairy free.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Well, if you don't care for jello, sorbet is completely dairy free and in almost every supermarket and most have some lovely flavors. I hope everything goes well with your doctor visits.

Quoting stockuponlove:

Quoting etsmom:

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Oo I didn't think of that. I will get some tomorrow after my dentist visit. They said if y wisdom teeth need to come out then it will be about 6 weeks from now anyway. So I better stock up on sorbet. Lol. Thank you so much!

Quoting etsmom:

Well, if you don't care for jello, sorbet is completely dairy free and in almost every supermarket and most have some lovely flavors. I hope everything goes well with your doctor visits.

Quoting stockuponlove:

Quoting etsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM

YW! I had mine out last year and had to go through the same thing. Dairy can cause me some serious pain. 

Quoting stockuponlove:

Oo I didn't think of that. I will get some tomorrow after my dentist visit. They said if y wisdom teeth need to come out then it will be about 6 weeks from now anyway. So I better stock up on sorbet. Lol. Thank you so much!

Quoting etsmom:

Quoting stockuponlove:

Quoting etsmom:

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
HistoryNutty
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM
You're welcome! I think we found rice cream at Walmart. We bought it to try it, and it was surprisingly good! Maybe a Walmart or Target?

Quoting stockuponlove:

I can't find a place here that carries it. I love ice cream. Especially with nutella. Any other time I woulda said eff it and done it. But I don't want to be sick and have all this pain too. Lol

And thank you!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:48 AM
I am afraid my bottom ones, which are the ones giving wm trouble, will have to be surgically removed. They keep comin in and going back down. It's killing me and they are wrapped around my jaw bone. Right now I hate life. Lol

Quoting etsmom:

YW! I had mine out last year and had to go through the same thing. Dairy can cause me some serious pain. 

Quoting stockuponlove:

Quoting etsmom:

Quoting stockuponlove:

Quoting etsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM
I have to do grocery shoppin tomorrow so I will certainly look. Our target won't sell major groceries til June. But hopefully one of our walmarts sells it.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

You're welcome! I think we found rice cream at Walmart. We bought it to try it, and it was surprisingly good! Maybe a Walmart or Target?

Quoting stockuponlove:

And thank you!

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN