Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i told dh he needed to go and explore and find another woman to bug, so he created a profile on pof. and i looked at it. he says he has only one child. guess the kid he has raised since he was a year old doesn't count. fuckin asshole.

1) i HAVE MY OWN POF ACCOUNT! *oooohhh* looking for friends and hang out. HE MSG'D ME. I WAS NOT STALKING HIS POF PROFILE.

2) i am NOT interested in councelling, i am NOT going back to a man who will be nice for a few days, weeks maybe months but revert back to his normal self as soon as he is comfortable. FUCK THAT.

3) i am asking for a divorce. even if i am single for the rest of my life, i will still be better off, and so will my kids.

and for the mom who is a house, PISS OFF! you don't ALWAYS have to be such a mean spirited person! how angry and bitter you must be! you NEVER have anything nice to say, so stuff it!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (171-180):
HouseMa
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Reading comprhension has suffered as well.

I'm glad you got out...and, I'm glad that you're happy.  And, you stayed, as most do thinking that things might change.

I actually think telling people they are perfect is a fucking cop out.  No one is and no one expects anyone to be.  I can't expect myself to be perfect because it's impossible.

As for the time machine thing...unless the you of now would be able to go back and educate the you of then, you'd end up in the same place.

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

Quoting HouseMa:

I M glad your life has worked out for you so perfectly, c ongratulations. Good job. Fuck off all the same :-) not everyone is you, or wants to be. Dont expect perfection from anyone other than yourself. Do you think i dont feel like a stupid fool for staying as ling as i did? I completely do. Absolutly. But since i dont have a time machine and whats done is done,i try to learn from my mistakes and move on with my life.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

If you are done with him and  telling him to find someone else.... Why are you checking up on him?

amomynous_j
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM

she wasn't, HE contacted HER on POF...

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

If you are done with him and  telling him to find someone else.... Why are you checking up on him?

amomynous_j
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM

and? what's the point of posting it here? she's not whining and complaining about her miserable life (not saying your life is miserable cor!) and asking for advice. all along she's admitted she should have left long ago...

but now that she does, there just has to be that one negative nancy calling her stupid too? i mean come ON. 

women make mistakes like this ALL the time, it doesn't make them stupid, it makes them HUMAN. should she have expected all this, SURE? but i'm failing to understand what the point of even mentioning it really is. 

and, ONCE AGAIN, she's pissed b/c the man she thought loved her denied her child, a child HE helped raise for years - AND that HE won't leave HER alone now that she's left. 

Quoting HouseMa:

I outlined it several times in both responses....

It says either she couldn't wait to find the right guy, or she knew he wasn't too bright, knew his family was a bunch of meddling jerks and knew she'd be fighting for her rights from the get go...or it says she thought she could change him by playing house with him.

Once again, it's awesome that she finally decided she was better off without him.  But, for heaven's sake don't resort to calling him stupid because YOU chose to spend the better part of your life with him, which means you aren't that bright too.

On that note, I have a huge bowl of stove top popped popcorn (that was a really hard sentence to write) and some Pepsi and I'm going to watch a movie.

Thanks for providing some quality debating.  It's great when someone can intelligently debate something without resorting to name calling, or button humping.

Thanks!

Quoting amomynous_j:

so, do tell.

what DOES it say about her?

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

oh ok i must've read it wrong then.

Quoting amomynous_j:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

LntLckrsCmQut
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM

There was no mention of that little tidbit, when I made that comment. Either way.... Just because he contacted her, doesn't mean she HAD to check out his page. If you are done with someone, why bother?

Quoting amomynous_j:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM

curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back.
and he fixed it, it now says his 2 sons live with their mom, which is good, i told him thank you for fixing that, and blocked him.

and wouldn't you be curious what your ex had to say to try to attract women? lmao "i like quadding, fishing and playing video games. my wife left me and took the kids. i live on a farm and help my parents run it"

seriously, i am sure the chicks are just flocking to him like bees to honesy, lmao.

it is that short. mine is like...well ya'll know how i like to write! polar opposites, the two of us. smh.

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

There was no mention of that little tidbit, when I made that comment. Either way.... Just because he contacted her, doesn't mean she HAD to check out his page. If you are done with someone, why bother?

Quoting amomynous_j:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

she is not even kidding; i asked him to meet me halfway at my work and drop off ds's bike and baby boys car, because, like i said, it is halfway. anyways, he comes in, sits down, and starts drinking, and stayed from 5:30-after 9. i was like, omg. seriously? and there were tons of people in there that night for some reason and every other guy was hitting on me, it was kinda funny actually. but yea. i am like "i'm moving on" and he is like "noooo!!!!"

and it might be rough right now, but it isn't miserable, and i am not complaining about anything other than feeling hurt for ds because he wasn't listed as stbxdh's child, when he has been his daddy since he was a baby.

and i would like to point out? the guy i fell in love with was him "trying" not him being a lazy fuck. he used to be different. and how was i to know his family would turn all rabid on me? i had an inkling that they didn't like me but how was i to expect THAT? no matter how much i dislike someone i would never do what they did.

Quoting amomynous_j:

and? what's the point of posting it here? she's not whining and complaining about her miserable life (not saying your life is miserable cor!) and asking for advice. all along she's admitted she should have left long ago...

but now that she does, there just has to be that one negative nancy calling her stupid too? i mean come ON. 

women make mistakes like this ALL the time, it doesn't make them stupid, it makes them HUMAN. should she have expected all this, SURE? but i'm failing to understand what the point of even mentioning it really is. 

and, ONCE AGAIN, she's pissed b/c the man she thought loved her denied her child, a child HE helped raise for years - AND that HE won't leave HER alone now that she's left. 

Quoting HouseMa:

I outlined it several times in both responses....

It says either she couldn't wait to find the right guy, or she knew he wasn't too bright, knew his family was a bunch of meddling jerks and knew she'd be fighting for her rights from the get go...or it says she thought she could change him by playing house with him.

Once again, it's awesome that she finally decided she was better off without him.  But, for heaven's sake don't resort to calling him stupid because YOU chose to spend the better part of your life with him, which means you aren't that bright too.

On that note, I have a huge bowl of stove top popped popcorn (that was a really hard sentence to write) and some Pepsi and I'm going to watch a movie.

Thanks for providing some quality debating.  It's great when someone can intelligently debate something without resorting to name calling, or button humping.

Thanks!

Quoting amomynous_j:

so, do tell.

what DOES it say about her?

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

you know house, i am a loyal person.and that is something i can be proud of, i didn't run for the hills the first time things didn't go as i wanted, or at the first disappointment. i stuck it out, fought for our marriage, and did whatever i could to be a good wife, always thinking what i was doing wasn't good enough. not good enough. i have never been "good enough". that is one of my biggest insecurities. thanks for picking up on that :-)

for the longest time i thought i was just complaining about everyday stuff all couples experience. i thought it was my fault. i tried to fix it. i tried to deal with it, i took my vows seriously. and as soon as i realised i couldn't handle being with him anymore, i figured out a way to leave, WITHOUT going to a shelter, i saved enough to get this place, and make sure i could hook up my utilities, and have groceries. 

still not good enough, right? smh. guess i will never be "good enough" and i am fine with that, because my kids think i am better than "good enough" they think i am the best, and i guess their opinion is all that counts, in the end.

Quoting HouseMa:

Reading comprhension has suffered as well.

I'm glad you got out...and, I'm glad that you're happy.  And, you stayed, as most do thinking that things might change.

I actually think telling people they are perfect is a fucking cop out.  No one is and no one expects anyone to be.  I can't expect myself to be perfect because it's impossible.

As for the time machine thing...unless the you of now would be able to go back and educate the you of then, you'd end up in the same place.

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

Quoting HouseMa:

I M glad your life has worked out for you so perfectly, c ongratulations. Good job. Fuck off all the same :-) not everyone is you, or wants to be. Dont expect perfection from anyone other than yourself. Do you think i dont feel like a stupid fool for staying as ling as i did? I completely do. Absolutly. But since i dont have a time machine and whats done is done,i try to learn from my mistakes and move on with my life.

HouseMa
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM

WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.

I am willing to bet that no one cares what their ex has to say to contact other women.  That is why he's an ex....

I am just sitting here killing myself laughing.

I hate him but I really really want to know what he's saying to get other women to meet up with him.

Get over him, because he's obviously over you.

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back.
and he fixed it, it now says his 2 sons live with their mom, which is good, i told him thank you for fixing that, and blocked him.

and wouldn't you be curious what your ex had to say to try to attract women? lmao "i like quadding, fishing and playing video games. my wife left me and took the kids. i live on a farm and help my parents run it"

seriously, i am sure the chicks are just flocking to him like bees to honesy, lmao.

it is that short. mine is like...well ya'll know how i like to write! polar opposites, the two of us. smh.

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting amomynous_j:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)