Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i told dh he needed to go and explore and find another woman to bug, so he created a profile on pof. and i looked at it. he says he has only one child. guess the kid he has raised since he was a year old doesn't count. fuckin asshole.

1) i HAVE MY OWN POF ACCOUNT! *oooohhh* looking for friends and hang out. HE MSG'D ME. I WAS NOT STALKING HIS POF PROFILE.

2) i am NOT interested in councelling, i am NOT going back to a man who will be nice for a few days, weeks maybe months but revert back to his normal self as soon as he is comfortable. FUCK THAT.

3) i am asking for a divorce. even if i am single for the rest of my life, i will still be better off, and so will my kids.

and for the mom who is a house, PISS OFF! you don't ALWAYS have to be such a mean spirited person! how angry and bitter you must be! you NEVER have anything nice to say, so stuff it!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
MamaLub
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM
4 moms liked this
If you are really leaving him, he really does only have one child. You can't get mad at him moving on with his life.

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

because this time i have left for good, and i don't need him calling me and telling me how lonely he is, go bug someone else! leave me alone!

Quoting ahicks1108:

thats pretty crappy :/ but can i ask why hes looking for another woman if you are married?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM
How do you know what he posted on his profile?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on May. 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM
3 moms liked this

You decided you were going to be a bitch, he decided he'd be a dick. I'd say you're even.

divinedimension
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Wowwwwwwww
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on May. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Quoting ahicks1108:

thats pretty crappy :/ but can i ask why hes looking for another woman if you are married?

She TOLD him to. I'd say the blame lies at her feet.

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
coleysmama
by Lisa on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM
You guys just separated and already have profiles on websites! Slow down!

Yeah, I know you said yours is just for friends but you'll be posting here in no time about this great guy you met online who makes you feel amazing. Lol
Paperfishies
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I agree

Unless he has adopted the child, then he has no legal rights to the child, which means he really, truly only has 1 child...Is he going to get visitation with this child?  Do you give him as much say with this child as he has with his bio child?

If you told him to move on and you are 100% and want him to move on and you want to move on, why were you even looking at his POF profile? 

Quoting MamaLub:

If you are really leaving him, he really does only have one child. You can't get mad at him moving on with his life.

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

because this time i have left for good, and i don't need him calling me and telling me how lonely he is, go bug someone else! leave me alone!

Quoting ahicks1108:

mes_deux_amours
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Upon separation where do his responsibilities lie with your oldest? Will he pay child support? Get visitation?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truth.be.told
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM
What a dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM
What's pof? I've never used a dating site.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN