Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what an a**hole.**edited

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 199 Replies
4 moms liked this

i told dh he needed to go and explore and find another woman to bug, so he created a profile on pof. and i looked at it. he says he has only one child. guess the kid he has raised since he was a year old doesn't count. fuckin asshole.

1) i HAVE MY OWN POF ACCOUNT! *oooohhh* looking for friends and hang out. HE MSG'D ME. I WAS NOT STALKING HIS POF PROFILE.

2) i am NOT interested in councelling, i am NOT going back to a man who will be nice for a few days, weeks maybe months but revert back to his normal self as soon as he is comfortable. FUCK THAT.

3) i am asking for a divorce. even if i am single for the rest of my life, i will still be better off, and so will my kids.

and for the mom who is a house, PISS OFF! you don't ALWAYS have to be such a mean spirited person! how angry and bitter you must be! you NEVER have anything nice to say, so stuff it!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahicks1108
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM

thats pretty crappy :/ but can i ask why hes looking for another woman if you are married?

CaptainFeast
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

WHAT A DICK! 

Men are not sentimental creatures. .___.

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

because this time i have left for good, and i don't need him calling me and telling me how lonely he is, go bug someone else! leave me alone!

Quoting ahicks1108:

thats pretty crappy :/ but can i ask why hes looking for another woman if you are married?

JustCJ
by Charlotte on May. 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM

poor ds6 :-( as far as he is concerned that's his "daddy" guess stbxdh doesn't feel the same. fuckin asshole.

Quoting CaptainFeast:

WHAT A DICK! 

Men are not sentimental creatures. .___.

CaptainFeast
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Do you think he did it to get under your skin?

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

because this time i have left for good, and i don't need him calling me and telling me how lonely he is, go bug someone else! leave me alone!

Quoting ahicks1108:

grey7399
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM

oh man - poor kid.

olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM
4 moms liked this

If you're done with him for good, why do you care what hes telling other women? I understand it could hurt your child's feelings, but only if you told them about it. If you are already this sensitive, this promises to be a very long arduous journey for you and your kids.

grey7399
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM
3 moms liked this

you know?  He might have said "one kid" to make himself look more attractive to other women.  He might be willing to continue be the father for the older child, but not financially?  So saying he has one kid makes him look better$$$$ wise to shallow women?  

ahicks1108
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM

ah! ok! i didnt know, sorry for being nosey :) 

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

Quoting ahicks1108:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)