Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Day I don't know...lol *edit* with pic

Posted by   + Show Post
So far I am doing extremely well. I am doing the slim fast diet. I feel great and not hungry at all. Here's to being 120 by next year!

Edit

I weigh 191 pounds
I plan on updating this as I progress

What I look like now

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't know what day I am on but I ditched the slimfast and have been eating healthier and working out. It's been about a week and a half and I've lost 7 pounds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
sky375
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I do calorie counting, exercise , and substitute slim fast shake for breakfast or if I get hungry out side of a meal time.
I had to stop using it as suggested because it was not doing my body well.
I have lost 9 pounds and would like to lose another 5 or 6.
GL mama!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alreadydidthis
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Lol with all the talk of mothersday my sin as me when is it kids day? But about the diet i will have to have 1 cheat day a week lol i love love love chocolate cookies so if i have 1 cookie a day im fine im starting to exercise and we are eating a salad for dinner adding carrots to it and snacking on beans yuck but it fills me up for only 30 calories

Quoting Elise_Gurrola:

i know what you mean. i went over on my calories yesterday because i made pizza and cake for the kids to celebrate dia de nino (kids day) ugh it sucks but today is a new day and i am doing great. also i have learned from past experience to not hold back on your craving just fit it in because later you will over endulge and thats not good. i allow myself to have a cheat day at least once a month and try not to go to much over on calories

Quoting alreadydidthis:

I was going good on my diet then next thing you know i fell off i have to try again. I just love love love cookies 😞

Quoting Elise_Gurrola:

w2g keep up the good work. i am on day 5 of counting my calries and exercising. and i feel great also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Good luck!!
DeirdraG.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Whose playing COD on lockdown? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Good luck!!!!  You can do it!

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM
This, eating well and exercise will get you where you want to be faster, and you'll be healthier in the long run. Once you go off the slimfast diet, all your weight may come back. The only true "diet" that's ever worked for me is eating well and exercising 3 to 6 days a week.

Quoting lifehappy:

I'm not a fan of diets, especially ones such as Slimfast, but I wish you success!

Get some exercise in, though! If you have physical problems, I know it can be difficult, but water aerobics and other water exercises are terrific!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so not a fan of slim fast, or any short term diets. Lifestyle changes, and programs like myfitnesspal are so much better. But good luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
osubucksbaby
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Good Job mama!!!

I'm switching it up... Slimfast one day and 1200 calories the next. That way I dont get burnt out.

And I'm also doing at least 30 mins a day of walking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Good luck

I'm working on losing weight too. No diet just eating healtheir & excersing

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM

me too.

I've been using myfitnesspal & wow it really made me how many calories I was really consuming.

Quoting Elise_Gurrola:

w2g keep up the good work. i am on day 5 of counting my calries and exercising. and i feel great also.

"Here's to the memories, these are my souvenirs. . .I wouldn't trade it for anything" -Switchfoot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)