Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is kissing cheating?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 39 Replies

If you kiss another man, is it cheating? (no tongue, no touching of any other body parts, just a 2 second touching of the lips)

If your husband pays for a lap dance, it that equal to, better or worse than the kiss?

And is it considered "cheating" of both wife & husband know of each other's "indiscretions" and have no issues with them at all?

Just curious. I may win a bet with this one, though, lol.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedMomma4
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I personally feel that both kissing and lap dances are cheating if the other party is not ok with and they are in a committed relationship. If both people are fine with that behavior than no it wouldn't be cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingMy3Girls
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM
3 moms liked this
In my opinion and in my marriage I would consider both cheating. Although I would consider the kiss more so than the lap dance. The lap dance is a bad choice for a married person and a huge waste of money but since (usually) the man has simply paid for a service I don't know that technically its cheating however in my marriage I'd would feel betrayed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM

hmm. i would consider kissing cheating. However, if it's a close friend and you kiss their cheek when saying hello or goodbye i wouldnt consider that cheating.

idk if i would consider a lap dance cheating? I really haven't thought about it. It's still cheating if they know about it (to me).

christina0607
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

The kiss is all about the intent. Just because it's a man doesn't make it a romantic relationship with the man. 

I can't compare the lapdance to the kiss without knowing the intent of the kiss.

If it's an open marriage then no there is no cheating.

Cymbeline
by Spock's 2nd Cousin on May. 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM

The definition of cheating is defined uniquely in each relationship. Boundaries should be made clear.

They can both be examples of cheating if the other party feels betrayed by the action. If, however, the other party has no qualms with the kissing or lap dance, then it is not cheating.

AF2011
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I would consider both of them cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMom9799
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM

if both parties are good with it - then no it's not cheating. 

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on May. 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I think it would only be cheating if it was hidden from the other person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaptainFeast
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Cheating, IMO, is anything you would not want your spouse to do to you.

AmyG1976
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM

kissing depends on the ppl some ppl are kissers lap dances again depend on the people some view that as cheating some do not reason why ppl should talk and know each other before marriage lol

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"   MLK
~A wife of 14 years to B mommy of 16 years to J, 11 year old D, 9 year old M, and our miracle baby born at 26 weeks J 7 years.           http://www.freewebs.com/sacredjourneys/index.htm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)