Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This migraine is kicking my tush!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 20 Replies
Ugh! 3 days of this migraine! Ive tried my maxalt, pain meds i ate a big meal, and drank lots of water in case i was dehydrated, but to no avail. Why me! Whaaaaa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on May. 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM
How do you get rid of your migraine?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I've been having horrible headaches since December.  They say it's related to my spine though.  I never had headaches until now.  They aren't normal headaches though.  I'm not sure if i'm having migraines or what.  But it makes me sick like nauseous, dizzy and sensitive to lights / sounds.  It's so effin weird.  :l  And nothing helps.  Sometimes I have to lay down in a dark quiet room!  Hope you feel better!

proudmommy92
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh i have a really bad headache on the right side of my eye. My ryes feel bruised!

For migranes i always get sick and throw up a couple times.. and it goes away.. if i dont throw up i take about 4 advil and ho to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy92
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Sounds like a migrane mama!

Did you take some advil or anything?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I've been having horrible headaches since December.  They say it's related to my spine though.  I never had headaches until now.  They aren't normal headaches though.  I'm not sure if i'm having migraines or what.  But it makes me sick like nauseous, dizzy and sensitive to lights / sounds.  It's so effin weird.  :l  And nothing helps.  Sometimes I have to lay down in a dark quiet room!  Hope you feel better!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
There are many ups and downs through out a marriage and our lives but,if we fight for what we care about most we can make it and find our hearts home <3
Yesterday at 3:02 AM
by faith on May. 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

slapBad headache!!! Go away!

sadI'm sorry Momma,I know how bad they are...I'll say a pray it goes away soon.hugging 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Nope previously to that I had taken an oxycodone which I thought maybe it would help with the headache but it didn't.  I always paranoid to mix meds.

Quoting proudmommy92:

Sounds like a migrane mama!

Did you take some advil or anything?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Red227
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Stop getting online - maybe that'll stop your migraine.

And you don't have a true migraine if you can type; you just have a really crappy headache.

Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on May. 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM
That sounds aweful :-( whats going on with your spine? Im not sure what causes my migraines. I have muscle issues (spasms and tightening), i have alot of pressure in my eyes my eye doc thinks i might have glaucoma. And lastly my ent said my head ct showed a thickening iny sinuses and i might nead surgery. Im just over all this mess! Im pretty nauseated too but the meds are at least taking the edge off, im just tired of it after 3 days!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabooka78
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM

what helps me is a cold or warm rag on my forehead, and a really dark room and lots of rest! i hope u get well soon, migraines really suck ive had them since i was 4yrs old

Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on May. 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Lol. Migraines arent always unbearable, the meds take the edge off so i can function but that doesnt mean im not uncomfortable. I have a family practice doc and two specilist docs. Ive been diagnosed with several conditions that cause migraines, but i guess you know more than my drs!

Quoting Red227:

Stop getting online - maybe that'll stop your migraine.

And you don't have a true migraine if you can type; you just have a really crappy headache.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)