Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

DSS is not the same since he started day care

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 85 Replies

Dylan has been in daycare for 3 weeks now. He is turning into a Fing MONSTER. He is saying he hates everyone, calling people stupid head, using the F word, Punching him self, screaming at the top of his lungs if you tell him to do something or look at him wrong ECT ECT (he is 3)

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThreeTimesThePi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I would be conerned with what is happening at the school if he is hearing things like the f word. I'd probably look for another one if it keeps up. :(

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM

we are being forced to send him to this one because of CFS.

Quoting ThreeTimesThePi:

I would be conerned with what is happening at the school if he is hearing things like the f word. I'd probably look for another one if it keeps up. :(

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I am very concerend and pissed off.

tifferie
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Cfs?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM

child family services?

Quoting tifferie:

Cfs?

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

tifferie
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM
They force you to put kids in daycare???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM

child and family services...CPS. we are under investigation because some BS the school came up with saying our kids are starved, that they are abused so on and so forth. All because we said we are not ready to put older SS on medication. (mind you 8 year old girl weighs 74 pounds, 7 year old 69 pounds, 6 year old 67 pounds, 3 year old 38 pounds and 1 year old 28 pounds.)

Quoting tifferie:

Cfs?

eema.gray
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Bump for detail.  It sounds something is "off" in his classroom.  Any chance you could send him to day care wired with a mic?  Do they allow parent drop in visits?

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Have you talked to the teachers about all of this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Omg I would so look into a different daycare. Something is wrong if he is saying the f word that's a huge no no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)