Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

DSS is not the same since he started day care

Posted by   + Show Post

Dylan has been in daycare for 3 weeks now. He is turning into a Fing MONSTER. He is saying he hates everyone, calling people stupid head, using the F word, Punching him self, screaming at the top of his lungs if you tell him to do something or look at him wrong ECT ECT (he is 3)

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:53 PM

these are my starving kids

Quoting BEXi:

They said you were starving your children? What does forcing them into daycare have to do with that? Weird O.o

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

marinewife55
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Yeah my two year old is only 23-24 pounds

Quoting tifferie:

My 5 year old is 38 lbs.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

child and family services...CPS. we are under investigation because some BS the school came up with saying our kids are starved, that they are abused so on and so forth. All because we said we are not ready to put older SS on medication. (mind you 8 year old girl weighs 74 pounds, 7 year old 69 pounds, 6 year old 67 pounds, 3 year old 38 pounds and 1 year old 28 pounds.)

Quoting tifferie:

Cfs?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:54 PM

no I said the CPS worker said that. 

Quoting christina0607:

I vaguely remmeber another post you made, didn't they say you were overwhelmed and couldn't take care of so many kids? Or somehting like that?

I might be thinking of someone else?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I have no idea. We were also told our kids are "too well behaved so you must be hiding SOMETHING"

Quoting BEXi:

They said you were starving your children? What does forcing them into daycare have to do with that? Weird O.o

eema.gray
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:54 PM

They look height-weight proportionate to me.  Except for that adorably chunky monkey of a baby ;-)

Quoting gypsy_rose:

these are my starving kids

Quoting BEXi:

Write in Jon Huntsman for President

"People no longer trust that their government is working for them. They see the revolving door between Capitol Hill and K Street, the influence-peddling, the backroom deals, and the crony capitalism. 

http://jon2012.com/issues

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

MORew piCS

christina0607
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Seems you have a lot of people who think you need help?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting christina0607:

I vaguely remmeber another post you made, didn't they say you were overwhelmed and couldn't take care of so many kids? Or somehting like that?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I have no idea. We were also told our kids are "too well behaved so you must be hiding SOMETHING"

Quoting BEXi:

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I also said I was breaking down because of all this CPS stress and them making me feel like I could not handle my children. Also said I am sick of dealing with my SK's mother (I am caring for DH's kids. he has custody) and if she wants things done diffrently SHE needs to take care of them and stop stressing me out. That I do need time to myself from time to time.

gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I have the CPS worker and a school witha  chaped bum because I won't medicate a child to make their life easier and keep sending him to diffrent phycs untill we find one who will agree to medicate.

Quoting christina0607:

Seems you have a lot of people who think you need help?

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting christina0607:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting BEXi:

ThreeTimesThePi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I agree with a lawyer. If there is nothing there, then they should have been on their way. It sounds like they are waiting for you to mess up somehow to say see, we told you and take the kids. Otherwise, can you talk to the daycare anyway about what is going on and your concerns? Maybe they can help make sure he isnt exposed to other kid's bad behavior in the mean time?

Tea4Tas
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Take the latch off of the inside of the nursery door before the kid (s) in there are tall enough to use it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)