Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have been feelig so depressed lately. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I have been sitting here, staring at a bottle of sleeping pills and wondering how many I need to not wake up.

For anyone who has been wondering how I am, I am doing better. I checked into a hospital last Wednesday. I've spent the past several days in the psychiatic unit of the hospital. The good news is, I finally have an actual diagnosis and I'm now on medication to help.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
katemma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Bump
xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Please call the number previously posted.  You are writing on here, so that is a good sign.  Reach out over the phone and see what they have to say.  And get rid of the pills.  Flush them right now.  It can't be as bad as you might think it is. 

I_Do_It_All

I'm guessing you have children or else you wouldn't be on CM. Take a moment, think of them living the rest of their lives without you, and then go get help. Don't make your kids grow up without a mother.

PinkyPan

Quoting .betty.white.:

That is awful!  Go flush them RIGHT NOW so you're not tempted.  Then come back on so we can talk to you :/  Remember tomorrow is another day.  And even though today maybe hard, there is ALWAYS tomorrow and the next and the next to try again.  Hugs.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Give that bottle to someone to get it away from you. Get to the hospital and demand to be checked in.

Mama I have been there. I have stared at that bottle and thought how easy it would be to take. Please get help, it is tough and you might have to yell, but please get awat from that pill bottle and get help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss

I called that number twice today. I just kept getting asked what I wanted to do. It was no help at all.

Quoting xMommaKayx:

Please call the number previously posted.  You are writing on here, so that is a good sign.  Reach out over the phone and see what they have to say.  And get rid of the pills.  Flush them right now.  It can't be as bad as you might think it is. 

swmmra
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Please call a friend!! Call someone!! hell, I will PM you and you can call me. Please do not make a decision like this when you are hurting like you are. There are always other ways out and help. 

SerpentsKiss

I was pregnant twice. I've had two miscarriage, so I am not a mom.

Quoting I_Do_It_All:

I'm guessing you have children or else you wouldn't be on CM. Take a moment, think of them living the rest of their lives without you, and then go get help. Don't make your kids grow up without a mother.

katemma
1 mom liked this
Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I'm so sorry hon. I feel your pain. Please please don't hurt yourself. It will get better. I wanted to die for all of my childhood, all of my teen years. I understand. But it got better and if I had hurt myself I never would have known.
melissa916
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Call the number a pp gave you. They are willing to talk and listen and they can give advice. Please call the number. Also, pills don't always work. You could just have sever brain damage and live a vegetable for the rest of your life.
Think about your kids, your mom and dad, brothers and sisters. My Aunt committed suicide and it completely tore our family apart. I have never seen so many people in so much pain. If she would have asked, we would have helped. She didn't, so we couldn't and she is missing out on so much now. I know things get rough, and it may seem it will be never-ending, but please, I promise, life always gets better. You just have to open your eyes. Please get help. It will be the best decision you ever make. You can pm me anytime if you ever need to chat, vent or cry. I'll listen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)