Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have been feelig so depressed lately. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I have been sitting here, staring at a bottle of sleeping pills and wondering how many I need to not wake up.

For anyone who has been wondering how I am, I am doing better. I checked into a hospital last Wednesday. I've spent the past several days in the psychiatic unit of the hospital. The good news is, I finally have an actual diagnosis and I'm now on medication to help.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
JZB
by Jessie on May. 1, 2012 at 7:46 PM
2 moms liked this

katemma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
You are not alone. You feel you are, but you're not.
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
BUMP

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I have called that damn number twice today and they didn't nothing for me. Being asked what I wanted to do over and over is not really helpful.

xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Sweetie, I am so sorry that they were no help.  My uncle killed himself on Halloween, 1983, and I am still sad and angry and confused as to why he did that.  If he were still alive, I would shake him and give him a big hug.  He has missed so much of his family's lives.  I have never been to the place you are at, but I am pleading with you that doing what you are thinking is not the answer. 

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I just can't deal with it anymore.

RLT2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Please listen, I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I can only imagine how devastated you must feel. When my friend had a miscarriage a couple of years ago, she was terribly depressed afterwards she wanted that baby SO much. I told her that her baby was coming and as terrible as it was, things were going to work out the way they should. She got pregnant again 4 months later and delivered a healthy baby. A few months later we were talking about how much she loved being a mom and she said to me: I understand why everything happened the way it did now, I'm not and will never be happy about losing the first baby, I realize now that THIS is the baby I was meant for. if I hadn't lost the 1st I wouldn't have been able to get pregnant with (baby) to have him now. I'm not in any way dismissing your pain, i just want you to consider that grief is clouding your judgment right now. If you end your life your also ending the possibilty of what's to come, and what's coming could be everything you ever hoped for. Please dump those pills. Please go to the ER or call 911, you reached out to us, which means a part of you still wants to live and has hope!

JZB
by Jessie on May. 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM

So whats going on then what ant you deal with

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM

My entire life right now

Quoting JZB:

So whats going on then what ant you deal with

BEXi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Im so sorry for your loss. ♥  ♥  ♥

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

No, I'm not a mom. I had a miscarriage on Firday.

Quoting katemma:

It can get better. Why don't you see a therapist? It can really help. I spent years depressed. I promise it can get better. Are you a mom? Think about your children/child they need you. ((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)