Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have been feelig so depressed lately. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I have been sitting here, staring at a bottle of sleeping pills and wondering how many I need to not wake up.

For anyone who has been wondering how I am, I am doing better. I checked into a hospital last Wednesday. I've spent the past several days in the psychiatic unit of the hospital. The good news is, I finally have an actual diagnosis and I'm now on medication to help.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Yes.  You can deal with it.  They say that God does not give us any more than we can handle.  And that everything happens for a reason.  Now, you are probably thinking that I am nuts since I don't know your situation.  But I have faith in you that you will find a solution.  It sounds like you are hurting and we have all been there.  I usually go to bed and stay there for a long while until I feel better.  Sometimes for more than a day!  Do what you need to do to make yourself feel just a little better and more positive.  There must have been something that happened today, even it it was small, that made you smile just a little.  And if it didn't, then look.  I am smiling because my cat is snoring on the chair next to me as I type.  It's not a big thing, but wonderful all the same.  Please hang in there.

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I gave up on believing in God years ago.

mrs.pina
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM
you need sumone to talk to . Dnt take the easy way out think about how ur family will feel . Go to the er call the cops . My niece wuz in the same situation and they came for her . Now shes gettn the help she needs and is doing alot better. May i ask what is it that makes you feel this way ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yogamaiden
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM

how long have you been feeling like that? how many kids do you have? There's always a reason to be happy, and it may take some searching, but please don't do anything hasty that would hurt yourself or those around you! :)

RavenSwift
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM

blessed be  oh honey   i think u need to meditate and sit outside with mother earth your hurting from the inside deep in your soul .. i can tell you that being pagan i can connect with you where no other can. The baby u lost was a wake up call you havent been taking care of yourself and u feel bad for that but dont give up many women myself included miscarry before we connect.... breathe and allow mother earth to heal you and u need to go buy something  thats in two parts like a necklace with a trinket or something simple that only u your baby and mother earth knows about and u spent time with it and then place half of it in the earth and bury it then u can grief and keep the other part of it so u have a token of your child with you at all times.. im here for you if you need me but you dont need these pills. ...flush them

nicsmama09
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:11 PM
:( ive had 2 mc I can relate. Go for a walk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

You don't have to believe in God... just in yourself.

JZB
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM

what about it

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

My entire life right now

Quoting JZB:

So whats going on then what ant you deal with

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on May. 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I've miscarried several times. I hit the wall of depression. I thought about ending things. That was until I really looked at those in my life and what me ending things would do.

Think about all those that are in your life. DON'T DO IT! Take a few minutes to think about:

• You're a mom in my eyes as you created a life. Sadly the baby was not meant to be... this time.
  • Every day you breath you have another day where you have a chance on creating a life and becoming a mom to children
  • How would you hurting yourself help them? You would be denying them to a life.
  • How would you hurting yourself help those that love you and care about you? It wouldn't. It would make them hurt too.

Just think about those that would be hurt by you hurting yourself. Then go down to the nearest hospital and admit yourself for an evaluation with a 73 hour hold.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM

:(  I'm sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN