Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have been feelig so depressed lately. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I have been sitting here, staring at a bottle of sleeping pills and wondering how many I need to not wake up.

For anyone who has been wondering how I am, I am doing better. I checked into a hospital last Wednesday. I've spent the past several days in the psychiatic unit of the hospital. The good news is, I finally have an actual diagnosis and I'm now on medication to help.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kidist973
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM
nothing is worth ending your life for... If you do, your family WILL be hurt, but it's you who is gonna be gone and miss out on what life has to offer. I almost attempted to do that when I was really young to hurt my DAD!!! Now when I think of it , it wOuld have been my loss. I'm not sure about your situation... I have had miscarriages and been in a bad relationships and frankly my marriage is going down hell as we speak.... But tomorrow is another day. So don't hurt yourself!! Give yourself a chance!!! Hugs
SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:14 PM

The only person who really cares about me isn't around. I can't think of a single reason to get out of bed in the morning.

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I've already been feeling bad and things just got worse. A friend just accused me of sleeping with her husband.

xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I've already been feeling bad and things just got worse. A friend just accused me of sleeping with her husband.

Well, I guess she's not a friend then.  I totally get that you are feeling overwhelmed.  I am sorry that all of this stuff is happening all at once.  You are understandably fragile and emotional after your recent miscarriage.  I hope that you allow yourself to grieve and move on, only you can do that for yourself.  And I hope that you find comfort in the replies you have received here, even if you feel that they are not helping either. 

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM

She accused me because she found out that I was pregnant. She assumed that there was no way that the baby could belong to my SO.

Quoting xMommaKayx:

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

Well, I guess she's not a friend then.  I totally get that you are feeling overwhelmed.  I am sorry that all of this stuff is happening all at once.  You are understandably fragile and emotional after your recent miscarriage.  I hope that you allow yourself to grieve and move on, only you can do that for yourself.  And I hope that you find comfort in the replies you have received here, even if you feel that they are not helping either. 

xMommaKayx
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

She accused me because she found out that I was pregnant. She assumed that there was no way that the baby could belong to my SO.

Quoting xMommaKayx:

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

She sounds like someone you would be better off without.  I have a word in mind, I'll let you fill in the blank and try to read my mind. 

Your posts have touched me tonight, and it is sad that your former friend is not empathetic to your situation. 

shellyb1875
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Don't give up hope. Reach out to someone. We're all here to support you and remind you that things will get better. It may be very difficult right now and hard to believe this. I've seen some people, including myself, go through some horrible stuff. I wanted to kill myself too (a very long time ago) and I'm glad I didn't go through with it. Even on your darkest day fight to stay strong, believe in yourself. Write in a journal. Get everything out on paper if you have no one to talk to. Don't hold it in. I promise it will get better. Just take it one day at a time, even one hour at a time. Sometimes that's all you can do. But please, please, please don't do anything you can't take back. Remember the value of your life and most of all, have love for yourself when you can't find it anywhere else. 

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I have no one to even begin to talk to about this. Going to a hospital is just going to get me sent back home.

reche1978
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I have no one to even begin to talk to about this. Going to a hospital is just going to get me sent back home.

I am so sorry for everything your going through but everyone here is reaching out to you and we care about you otherwise no one would respond to your post.  PM me im up i'm willing to chat

SerpentsKiss
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Having people to talk to here helps. What I really need though right now is Keith to be here. I can't even talk to him right now.

Quoting reche1978:

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I am so sorry for everything your going through but everyone here is reaching out to you and we care about you otherwise no one would respond to your post.  PM me im up i'm willing to chat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN