Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

do you love DUNKIN DONUTS? get in here**update

Posted by   + Show Post
New coffee I just bought!!!! Pic in reply .....

**So I tried the coffee and I like it. It's pretty tasty. I will be buying it again!
It also made my kitchen smell delicious! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I love DD coffee. Not sure if I'd like that flavor though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Namaste17
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I love Dunks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen1010
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM
HA! HA! Yes! So TRUE! That's how you give directions up there - turn left @ the Dunkin Donuts - pass 2 Dunkin Donuts then take a right... LOL!

I miss CLAM CAKES sooo much!

Quoting QJsmommy:

Omg I love Dd!! The thing I miss most about Rhode island is the Dd that were every 15 feet!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Yes I loved it! I lived off warwick ave and they are every where! And they make their coffees so much better than ny!

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

I live in RI and joke about that all the time people outside the state think I am exagerating but honestly on the main road off my street there are 5 Dunkin Donuts each no more than a 3 to 5 minute drive away from each other on no wait there are 6, I forgot the one inside the Shell Gas Station.  

Quoting QJsmommy:

Omg I love Dd!! The thing I miss most about Rhode island is the Dd that were every 15 feet!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Yes I loved it! I lived off warwick ave and they are every where! And they make their coffees so much better than ny!

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

I live in RI and joke about that all the time people outside the state think I am exagerating but honestly on the main road off my street there are 5 Dunkin Donuts each no more than a 3 to 5 minute drive away from each other on no wait there are 6, I forgot the one inside the Shell Gas Station.  

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QJsmommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Lol yes! Deff that's how I gave all my directions to my friends coming from ny. So did you move out of RI too?

Quoting Kristen1010:

HA! HA! Yes! So TRUE! That's how you give directions up there - turn left @ the Dunkin Donuts - pass 2 Dunkin Donuts then take a right... LOL!

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by Charlotte on May. 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Be glad...it's every bit an addiction to me lol. Can't live without it.

Quoting motherslove82:

I don't drink coffee, so it's all about the donuts.

Quoting JustCJ:

The donuts are I agree....but the coffee...hell no dd is bettah.

Quoting motherslove82:

Krispy Kreme is better *ducks and runs out of post*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM
i'm in Boston and is like that here too...I pass 3 different ones on my way to work and I only work 2 miles from home lol

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crispysmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I live like 10 minutes outside of Boston and I can think of atleast 6 dunkies in my town! They are everywhere. :)

Quoting lilbit53009:

i'm in Boston and is like that here too...I pass 3 different ones on my way to work and I only work 2 miles from home lol

Quoting sllytnkrbl:

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen1010
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I moved when I was like 2 but used to visit during the Summer. My Aunt and cousins still live there...

Quoting QJsmommy:

Lol yes! Deff that's how I gave all my directions to my friends coming from ny. So did you move out of RI too?

Quoting Kristen1010:

Quoting QJsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN