Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So I just found this out n sooo creeped out by it. He is actually one of the friends of my neighbor but he is there all the time. The guy has mental problems I know but I just found out about his "religion" yesterday... He says hell really is heaven and it's not all bad like everyone thinks it is. He is a nice guy , really n doesn't do any weird stuff but I told him becareful because the devil n demons are wolves in sheeps clothing...
What do you think??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
RLT2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Just stop talking to him about his religion and his jewelry-there, problem solved-all fixed!

phantomphan
by PrincessBcake on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM
OMG. *snort* BAHAHAHAHAHA

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Lol!! Yum! Baby stew lol

Quoting phantomphan:

The deeeemons!
Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Lol...yes why does it matter?

Quoting phantomphan:

OMG! HE'S GONNA EAT YOUR KIDS!

Seriously, why does it matter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tomary
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM
It's not his home. He just stays there a lot

Quoting Aislin:

Then move if its such a problem. He has as much right to practice his religion in his home as you do.

Quoting tomary:

I believe demons are real n I don't want them lurking anywhere near my happy home

Quoting JuJuBee07:

As long as he's happy and isn't begging you to do the same then why do you care?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2soon29
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Leave him a bible :) 

wickedfiress
by SmthngWkdThsWayComes on May. 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

What do I think? The devil, like god, is not real, so there is nothing to be worried about. 

Aislin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Well then whoever owns the house has every right to have whom ever they please in their home. It has nothing to do with you what so ever. If you don't like it you can always move.

Quoting tomary:

It's not his home. He just stays there a lot

Quoting Aislin:

Then move if its such a problem. He has as much right to practice his religion in his home as you do.

Quoting tomary:

I believe demons are real n I don't want them lurking anywhere near my happy home

Quoting JuJuBee07:

As long as he's happy and isn't begging you to do the same then why do you care?

doomshroom
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:41 AM

omg he's probably going to murder the entire neighborhood, you should get out while you still can!

LOL. i don't think you have anything to worry about.

wickedfiress
by SmthngWkdThsWayComes on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM

WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Would you feel the same if your neighbor was any other religion other than yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tomary
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM
I didn't get a good look at it. I was sitting across the couch from him but from what I could see it was roundish n had strange things in the middle of it....
Also what got me to ask in the first place was my neighbor was drinking with him the night before n he went upstairs to go to bed ... Then everyone heard him talking loud so they went up n said they saw him seeming like he was having a conversation with someone...they all said it was very strange

Quoting phantomphan:

What did the necklace look like.

Quoting tomary:

He was wearing a necklace and I asked about it. He told me it was a Satanic necklace. He believes Lucifer is his savior but it's all a good thing he believes.... He really doesn't think Lucifer is tricking him or anything... He believes that our version of heaven is false and that Hell is THE ACTUAL Heaven??! The whole conversation just scared me really

Quoting phantomphan:

What do you mean by satanic necklace?

Quoting tomary:

I saw a satanic necklace he was wearing n we got to talking about it

Quoting cthemoon:

how do you know this????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)