Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the most epic thing that has ever happened to you?

For me? It's being mistakenly declared dead. Thankfully, I wasn't "dead" for long. The only thing I remember clearly is the look on the nurse's face when I came to. She turned whiter than my bedsheets.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
MammaPaparazza
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
There is too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

This car came out of a side street so fast and I was in the middle of the cross walk-it happened so fast-- the car kept going and DID NOT STOP FOR ME

I WALKED ON TOP OF THE CAR HOOD and WALKED OFF THE CAR HOOD WITHOUT A SCRATCH on me--afterwards--I was like  " wow--hey I should of been ran over"

mama2ameira
by Miss Christina on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM

uhm... nothing :( besides becoming a mommy

Refurbished
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Getting pregnant with my first while I was on the pill.  I thought my world had come crashing down... little did I know that it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

hopeym23
by Hope on May. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

What happened?

Quoting jadsmummy:

I survived a kidnapping. Pretty darn epic as far as OMG goes. But as for mushy lovely epic marrying DH its an epic love story to me.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

HistoryNutty
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Jealous!

Though I was able to get pictures and autographs from the actors who played Pippin and Faramir from Lord of the Rings.

Quoting Bookoholic:

But my most epic moments have been getting autographs and letters from Harry Potter cast and author.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

A very evil person. I don't like to give details, its still incredibly painful for me. If I hadn't been able to escape there is no doubt in my mind I would be dead. You just never know what can happen to you, even when you think your safe you can be in reality vulnerable.

Quoting hopeym23:

What happened?

Quoting jadsmummy:

I survived a kidnapping. Pretty darn epic as far as OMG goes. But as for mushy lovely epic marrying DH its an epic love story to me.

angelhart3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM
3 moms liked this

That in 1977, 10 yrs old, I fell out off a tree and broke my skull (fractures all over!)...died 3 times in the ambulance on way to better equipped hospital for my care and no longer had a broken neck...was in ICU unresponsive and on the 6th day, Dr Stockton advised my mom to tell our family because I wasn't "going to make it". Our family arrived and I WOKE UP. I didn't remember most of them and had to learn to walk again. Probably in 1979, I fell off a running horse when it was accidentally spooked and it stepped on my forehead...no major problem. Mom always said I was "hard headed". In 1984, I was in truck accident...our truck was FLATTENED upside down by a rock truck, our truck flipped over in median and landed upside down and the rock truck ran over the top of our truck and HAD TO put his truck in reverse and back off our truck. My mom witnessed this wreck herself and said she thought body parts would be pulled out....and I only needed a few stitches in my back.

Nothing more than the GOOD LORD blessing us....:)))))))))))))))

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:10 PM
To many of those.
Loss of parents (not at same time)
My own heart attacks b4 I was 22 and subsequent open heart
Death of a child
Etc. Etc
Its amazing what we can survive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noey31308
by Noelle on May. 2, 2012 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Finding out i was preg with my son 1 week before going to boot camp a a year later the girl i was going on the buddy system with was killed by a car bomb in iraq i beleve he saved my life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN