Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the most epic thing that has ever happened to you?

For me? It's being mistakenly declared dead. Thankfully, I wasn't "dead" for long. The only thing I remember clearly is the look on the nurse's face when I came to. She turned whiter than my bedsheets.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Replies (61-70):
Lostinindy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Meeting my DH. It was such a fluke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump to read later.

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Surviving a house fire when I was 16 and getting my little brother and sister out safely!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Wading on the shores the Celtic Sea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashley_Carlson
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

BISH!! I'M SO JEALOUS!

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Wading on the shores the Celtic Sea.

rebecca_tal4
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Three kids, meeting my fave band, DEFTONES, getting their autographs, winning a two night three day stay at great wolf lodge....

Being about 5 people from the stage during a korn concert and i've also met shinedown, blue october and theory of a deadman. And once when i was 12 or 13, i ran into dimebag and vinnie paul at a party city. I was embarrased that they pointed out my coal chamber shirt and i ran off before i realized who they were
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM

When I was 5, I was kicked in the head by a horse which bashed in my skull and drove shards of it into my brain tissue. I had to have 2 neurosurgeries, go around with a hole in my skull with only my scalp over it for 6 months between surgeries (and wear a helmet to kindergarten during that period, so fun) and now have a plate in my head. It was pretty epic. I nearly died. 

terramarie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM
exactly this! We were hs sweethearts and still goin strong! Been almost 6 years

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

I'm gonna have to say my df. I'm not trying to be corny but we met and had a child young and he's never left me. He is there with me through everything no matter how angry and hurtful I am to him. He pays for everything while I'm just a lazy sahm. He is a pretty epic part of my life

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Having a 9lb10oz baby at home by myself. He spent two weeks in nicu at childrens hospital...they didnt think he would make it but he is a happy healthy 8 year old boy now. Right after I had him I ended up on my death bed with postpartum cardiomyopathy.

ShortMommytobe
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Landing my dream job, with no certification or experience!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)