Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Idk, Mil sometimes gives us stuff she doesn't want anymore, or things she thinks belong to us(9 times out of 10 they didn't). Anyhow I was looking for dds old year book  and I came upon a bag full of photo paper, there were also some stickers, and a photo album.  Well I was rather surprised about the photo Album, because well I gave it to her.  It was a Mothers day gift if I remember correctly.  it was really pretty, so Idk I thought she would like it, apparantly not.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Replies (21-27):
GreenAndLean
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:22 AM
LOL my MIL thinks I am her trash dump too. She regifts things as well. She tries to give me ugly old lady clothes, old food and whatever else.

I feel your pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Honestly, yeah, I would feel kinda hurt. I got my MIL these really nice wine glasses, charms, and stopper for Christmas. When I was over at her house on Easter they were sitting in the spare bedroom unopened. I admit, it hurt a bit. I wouldnt take it personal though.

MomRocs1102
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Mention it to her if it bothers you, and no more gifts give a card and a gift card to some store and be done with it

Pnukey
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Well shoot, Mother's Day is just around the corner. Wrap it up and give it back!

LoriLou75
by Lori on May. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Not at all.

alwayskk
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM

LOL

tme4mllr
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM

i wouldn't say anything about it.  i have a scrapbook someone made me in a box in the closet.  i have a cross stitch thing also boxed away that my sister is always asking about. (she made it and expects it to be hung by my front door).  after it is given a thank you is all that you should expect out of it.  there just isn't enough space in the world to display or even keep everything given.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)