Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

moms!! do you

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 16 Replies
Do you still have a morning routine for yourself? How many of you still do yor makeup/ hair? Did it change when you had your kids?

Just curious :-)

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TugBoatMama
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
In the morning I just focus on waking up and getting my boys to school. Grooming comes later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM

whenever i get around to showering, i do my hair (which doesnt take a lot bc I don't really style it, I just throw some mousse in it and thats it) and sometimes I put make up on (which again, is very simple).

It changed only in that now it happens whenever and it's a little bit rushed.

TSNDDY
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM
My kids wake me so I don't have time to myself in the morning to do that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Yep. I get up shortly after DH, I get a workout in and start morning chores/getting breakfast started. I hop in the shower then do hair and lite makeup while the kids are eating and doing there chores. When they were younger and needed full supervision in the AM I just showered and dressed before they woke up

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting TSNDDY:

My kids wake me so I don't have time to myself in the morning to do that..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Yes.
I get up, shower myself and DD, get dressed, do my hair and hers and if I feel like it do make up.
Then I get started on our day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinBright
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Yes... I get up, shower, dry my hair, get dressed, etc.  No different pre/post kids.  

KaroGreenly
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM

My morning routine has been the same for a long time. I fix my hair (brush it, then pony tail, braid or leave it alone) but I don't wear make-up on a daily basis.

mommamorales
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Nope! I rarely do my make up and my hair is always in a messy bun!! My kiddos barely give me time to go pee! Let alone get dressed every morning!! If we are going out dh gets ready while I am getting the kids ready and then he plays with them with I get ready!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Pagan.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM

i do..well not today though :/ my son 'washed' 130.00 worth of makeup smh. i have to go buy some cheap stuff now to hold me over until next payday since we are taking a trip. it didn't change when i had my son. i straighten my hair (wash the night before), put on makeup, have coffee and then brush my teeth. i get dressed after housework is done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)