Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Things that annoy a cell phone rep!

Posted by   + Show Post
I work for a cell phone company. There are just a few things that drive me crazy when it comes to customers.
1. When you come in to pay a bill, please know what the phone number is. Or have a bill with you.
2. It's not my fault that you declined the insurance and broke your phone. No we can't add insurance after you break the phone.
3. When you bring a phone in to have us look at it, please inform us that you dropped it in a toilet before handing it over.
4. I don't want boob sweat on my hands, do please don't take the phone out of your bra right in front of me.
5. It's not my fault you didn't pay Your bill. Don't get pissed at me because the phone isn't working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Replies (141-150):
mommajenn4684
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Ooo my favorite two are
I want to return this phone because the phone doesn't last more than a day!!
Why does my iPhone 4 not run off of the 4g signal I'm paying for 4g and I want 4gees !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom_The_Nurse
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I have sprint and they are wonderful. we're always dreadfully late on our bill and they always help us out with arrangements to avoid losing service. Hey...while im still in nursing school we have to get by from day to day!

DutchMama2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM
LOL i used to work for cell phone company-warranty replacement division. Simple rules: can not accept phone that has any physical alteration AT ALL; there is a little square on each phone and will only turn a color if it is subjected to ANY liquid (liquid damage.) That being said, i would get fantastic calls that include:
* i dropped my phone in the snow and now this piece of shit isnt working! (Explain phn has LIQUID damage) No way! I never had my phone near water, it was just in the snow.

* "why did they say my phone was damaged!? It was held together by duct tape! I fixed it! Its not damaged anymore"
* "my phone cant be liquid damaged, i go to great lengths to protect my phone. Once me and boyfriend was leaving restaurant and it started raining and we needed to get to the car. But i didnt have any place (purse or pockets) to put my phone so i put it in my underwear. o_0

My personal thought to the last one was "hunny if the dryest place you have is your underwear, then you dont need a new phone. U need new boyfriend!"

Quoting kimsamomof3:

I work for a cell phone company. There are just a few things that drive me crazy when it comes to customers.

1. When you come in to pay a bill, please know what the phone number is. Or have a bill with you.

2. It's not my fault that you declined the insurance and broke your phone. No we can't add insurance after you break the phone.

3. When you bring a phone in to have us look at it, please inform us that you dropped it in a toilet before handing it over.

4. I don't want boob sweat on my hands, do please don't take the phone out of your bra right in front of me.

5. It's not my fault you didn't pay Your bill. Don't get pissed at me because the phone isn't working.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Dear reps in the mall... No i dont want your phone or your service, leave me alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:06 PM

They are still trying to get over $700 from me for two POS phones and the balance of the contract.  This was after they kept overcharging us, wouldn't refund the full overcharge because somehow it was our fault for not finding it faster.  They never admitted that they screwed up.  I finally got tired of it and told them to eff off and sue me.  They sold it to a collection company.  I told them I had disputed it and they still call me every day. 

Quoting mrs.miller89:

OMG T-Mobile

We had a month-to-month plan for two phones, which you are supposed to be able to end at any time and not get charged a fee like a contract plan. Apparently you don't have to pay but you can't actually cancel your plan before 2 years or they will charge you $200 a number. Most ridiculous crap ever. Two different cust service reps basically told us we signed up for a contract plan even though we weren't approved. Never going to T-Mobile again.

Quoting opal10161973:

I'm talking about the company and their business practices, not an individual dealer.

Quoting ColieO:

Because not all of them are that bad.

Quoting opal10161973:

Don't get me started on T Mobile!  I hate them with a passion!  IDK how they stay in business.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

This. Fuck you T Mobile, I'd rather have a root canal than call customer service ever again!

Quoting kristyann:

Things customers hate about cell phone reps -

You are all pain in the asses and you act like we are all idiots.

You never know a god damn thing about the phone or how to fix it that you sold me last week.

And oh yeah, your customer service always sucks

mommyoftwo103
None of those.. I've never had any problems with AT&T..

Quoting MissTacoBell:

You either work for them or they drugged you.

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I have AT&T and love them!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fstysxofthebtt
I love sprint. Never had a problem.

Quoting kristyann:

Sprint, I had Verizon before

Quoting art.diva:

Dang...who's your provider?? I have never had issues with them.

Quoting kristyann:

Things customers hate about cell phone reps -

You are all pain in the asses and you act like we are all idiots.

You never know a god damn thing about the phone or how to fix it that you sold me last week.

And oh yeah, your customer service always sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexsmommaO8
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Dear tmobile rep .. i know you was shaking in your boots when i told you ill strangle you through this phone if you dont get me a manager on the line asap i could hear it in your voice .. i'm sorry but i'm not paying for your idots coworkers mistakes when i signed up for easy pay months ago and every month there is a problem signed one pissed UNHAPPY customer :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I don't get these posts. I can never understand complaining about people when they are the reason you have a job in the first place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Lol lies..lies and deciept ;-)

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

None of those.. I've never had any problems with AT&T..

Quoting MissTacoBell:

You either work for them or they drugged you.

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I have AT&T and love them!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN