Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Things that annoy a cell phone rep!

Posted by   + Show Post
I work for a cell phone company. There are just a few things that drive me crazy when it comes to customers.
1. When you come in to pay a bill, please know what the phone number is. Or have a bill with you.
2. It's not my fault that you declined the insurance and broke your phone. No we can't add insurance after you break the phone.
3. When you bring a phone in to have us look at it, please inform us that you dropped it in a toilet before handing it over.
4. I don't want boob sweat on my hands, do please don't take the phone out of your bra right in front of me.
5. It's not my fault you didn't pay Your bill. Don't get pissed at me because the phone isn't working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Replies (151-160):
boysmom5
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like we have the same cell company. Either that or just horrible luck with csr lol

Quoting kristyann:

Things customers hate about cell phone reps -

You are all pain in the asses and you act like we are all idiots.

You never know a god damn thing about the phone or how to fix it that you sold me last week.

And oh yeah, your customer service always sucks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Wow, I though these would actually be more like tip on how to help the cell phone re.  It sounds more like a list of morons that have com in.  It's sad these are the things that annoy you OP, because that means they occur often.  The defensiveness of many who have responded is more evidence of this.  Sad, sad, sad.

MisfitInTN
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM
I hate att there over charge me, tell me my discount isn't valid on everything and their customer service sucks

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

None of those.. I've never had any problems with AT&T..

Quoting MissTacoBell:

You either work for them or they drugged you.

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I have AT&T and love them!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I like AT&T. When I call in I get my answers and the person(s) love to talk for hours. One time I talked to this rep for an hour or more. However, I will say I hate going into the stores! The people never know anything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellBell0820
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:49 AM
I love AT&T too, had them for years now with no issues.

Quoting MisfitInTN:

I hate att there over charge me, tell me my discount isn't valid on everything and their customer service sucks

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

None of those.. I've never had any problems with AT&T..

Quoting MissTacoBell:

You either work for them or they drugged you.

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I have AT&T and love them!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandy418
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM

It's in your settings under phone information

Quoting gamomof3cuties:

I don't know my phone number I don't ever call my cell phone. The customer service agent could stop being a witch and look it up with my name.

lovelove211
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygurl6162008
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Quoting charlene2010:

I have AT&T and the reps are awesome!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM
The early termination fee will preserve their job. And no, in any line of business the customer is always wrong for threatening the person who is trying to help them. I assure you no tech support phone rep caused your initial problem so why would it be ok to yell at them and threaten them?

Quoting connietrrll:

Quoting mommyakabooby:

Your phone bill is high because you went over your minutes, it has nothing to do with long distance charges.

We do not make the phones, we sell the service, and no, we do not provide free phones anytime you break your phone!

I'm sorry, but we do not guarantee service anywhere and everywhere you go. And we will not refund you money because you were out in the boondocks and had no service.

Please don't call telling me my job is "on the line" because you have overages. You do not employ me, and you cannot fire me! In case you are unaware, if you have NO CUSTOMERS, you have no job! They may not be able to fire you, but downsizing due poor customer service is a bitch!

Oh and I'm sorry "Seargent" Spangler, I do not believe your life is in danger because you receive a text while you're patrolling the mall. This is not supervisor worthy, stop wasting our time. If your customers are wasting your time, you are in the wrong business! What ever is important to a customer, that is related to your business, is not wasting the customer service reps time! That is what you are hired for!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJSMOMMYxox
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I never had a probllem with verizon until last night. I have not upgraded my phone for 3 years and my phone that is ancient broke it finally just gave out. I called them and they were like oh you have an upgrade and I was like PERFECT! So then I only like the simple flip phones no fancy addings(this was the type of phone I had last time) Well 3 years ago I could order a phone online and when it said ti was free it was well FREE. Now they want you to pay a upgrade charge and a activation fee... What no!? For one it's not like I am one of those people who break their phones and then switch the water stickers out so it looks like I didnt get it wet, two I have been a loyal customer since dinosaur phones came out. If I wanted to pay 50 dollars to upgrade and activate my cheesy cheap phone I would and am going to go on eBay and buy a phone for 50 and it will be more of a selection of phones rather then the 3 you gave me... SO that way I dont have to pay a upgrade fee or a activation fee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)