Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Horrible cramps please help(maybe TMI)

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
I started my period yesterday and my back and stomache hurt really bad is there anything I can use to get rid of the cramps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Usually Midol or Ib Prophen helps plus warm baths and heating pads. I had endimitriosis till they took everything out so I know what your going through it's hard and hurts good luck.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:04 PM
It hurts to stand my back and stomache feel like i've been stabbed about 7-8x

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Usually Midol or Ib Prophen helps plus warm baths and heating pads. I had endimitriosis till they took everything out so I know what your going through it's hard and hurts good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I would call your OB and tell them how much pain you are in sometimes they will give you something stronger. If it's possible lay with the heating pad on your back if you have two even better I know how hard and painful it is especially having kiddos. Hang in there I would deffitently call your OB tho.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Thanks mama

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I would call your OB and tell them how much pain you are in sometimes they will give you something stronger. If it's possible lay with the heating pad on your back if you have two even better I know how hard and painful it is especially having kiddos. Hang in there I would deffitently call your OB tho.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

You are very welcome :)

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Thanks mama

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Motrin...water...heating pad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadsmummy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Some type of pain reliever definitely, heating pad. When mine get really bad, like I am about to die bad, I take the hottest shower I can.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Took a bath and we're out coincedentally near the hospital(go figure lol) and we just left the health department

Quoting jadsmummy:

Some type of pain reliever definitely, heating pad. When mine get really bad, like I am about to die bad, I take the hottest shower I can.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN