Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Allergic reaction.....or something else? I don't know......**added photo**Update**It is getting worse!!

I noticed little red bumps on my shoulder area kind of close to my neck last night. They didn't bother me at all. I haven't changed anything recently as is soap, lotion, or laundry soap. So I am really confuzzled at this point.

But this morning I woke up and they have spread across my chest and up my neck onto my face. Also they are on both of my legs. They are also starting to itch a little.

I have no clue what this is. I am kind of worried at this point.

Yes, I am going to the doctor as soon as my son gets out of school, I just decided to jump on here and see if anyone knew what this could be, maybe someone has been through this before.

Update: This crap is spreading all over my body, it has went all down my legs and onto my back. I went to the doctor he was an asshole, very rude, and all he said was to put cortizone cream on it and left them room, ughhhhh it was irritating. I got some and put it on the areas so I hope it works, but I don't get why it is spreading all over my body :(

here is a picture of my leg....

Here is a picture of my leg, I just took the photo, it is getting worse (4 days later) this is driving me nuts!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I did and if you would have read the entire post you would know that

Quoting EmilyMarshall:

see a doctor

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Keratosis Pilaris doesn't typically appear as an adult, I have had mine since I was 9 and my children where born with it. Also, it is not itchy and is rarely found over that much skin.
kidkrazyinAK
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Try taking Claritin or Zyrtec....

phantomphan
by PrincessBcake on May. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Did you recently have a virus? Like even a cold?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I agree. It could be scabies. For that you will need a cream from your doc. If it doesn't get better with cortisone cream ask the doc if it's scabies.

Quoting momtoBrenna:

Keratosis Pilaris doesn't typically appear as an adult, I have had mine since I was 9 and my children where born with it. Also, it is not itchy and is rarely found over that much skin.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Looks like Poison ivy to me but it shouldn't spread like that unless you're scratching A LOT. Take an oatmeal bath and some benadryl that should help dry it up and make it go away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Looks like Poison ivy to me but it shouldn't spread like that unless you're scratching A LOT. Take an oatmeal bath and some benadryl that should help dry it up and make it go away.

thats looks nothing like poisen ivy.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

no, not recently

Quoting phantomphan:

Did you recently have a virus? Like even a cold?

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Is that contagious?

Quoting norahsmommy:

I agree. It could be scabies. For that you will need a cream from your doc. If it doesn't get better with cortisone cream ask the doc if it's scabies.

Quoting momtoBrenna:

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I haven't been in contact with any poison ivy

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN