Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have any of you ever seen a real... edit as to why i ask.

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM
  • 71 Replies
ghost or shadow people? If you did what did it look like? When my son was younger he had an imaginary friend he called " rich" we dont know anyone with that name. Not even on tv. But what freaked my hubs and i out is our son said this rich guy lives in the ground. He was so young at the time that i just cant imagine him making that up.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

11 years ago my aunts house caught fire.  Me and my cousin were in the basement.  He was trying to put the fire out.  The ceiling caught fire and all of a sudden my grandmother yelled " GET OUT!"  

She'd been dead 15 years. My grandfather built the house and they lived there. My grandmother died in that house.  Safe to say we listened to grandma.

soon2bemomof307
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Ghost. Just a solid person. A man that stood in my door way when I was 5. I thought it was a friend of my Dads but my dad had no clue what I was talking about. I saw him 3-4 times and never again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I have, it looked just like a shadow to me. It freaked me out too. Haven't seen one since ( whichi I'm not complaining ) lol The one I seen was kind of hunched over and a dark shadow

Apollos82
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

No. I don't believe in them, so "they" leave me alone! haha

ConcernedCousin
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Every single day of my life. Im a sensitive. It sucks and i try my best to block it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holztastic
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

No, I don't believe in ghosts.

suzy1125
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Quoting kansasmom1978:

11 years ago my aunts house caught fire.  Me and my cousin were in the basement.  He was trying to put the fire out.  The ceiling caught fire and all of a sudden my grandmother yelled " GET OUT!"  

She'd been dead 15 years. My grandfather built the house and they lived there. My grandmother died in that house.  Safe to say we listened to grandma.

wow! Im sorry about your grandma, but how awesome she was there.
bry36
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I have never seen one and dont want to thank you very much !! LOL however I am really sensavtive to that sort of thing and I can feel them I know my DS has seen them though

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM
A couple times , it was a ghost , he was a cowboy , my friend say it too we thought her boyfriends friend was trying to scare us but it wasn't him lol other then that I just get really bad vibes and nervous sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzy1125
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Quoting soon2bemomof307:

Ghost. Just a solid person. A man that stood in my door way when I was 5. I thought it was a friend of my Dads but my dad had no clue what I was talking about. I saw him 3-4 times and never again.

Thats scary! That same thing happened to my hubs when he was a kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)