Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have any of you ever seen a real... edit as to why i ask.

Posted by   + Show Post
ghost or shadow people? If you did what did it look like? When my son was younger he had an imaginary friend he called " rich" we dont know anyone with that name. Not even on tv. But what freaked my hubs and i out is our son said this rich guy lives in the ground. He was so young at the time that i just cant imagine him making that up.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I don't know if I fully belive in ghosts or not. But I have a couple times been driving and one time there was a black figure in the middle of the road, looked like a man, I steped on my brakes and just before I hit it it was gone. Also there was a figure on the sidewalk, if I remember like a dog, and just as I got by it it was gone!

suzy1125
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Quoting Clc092004:

My df brother I see alot honestly he just likes screwing with me lol.... When I worked cleaning a bar every once in a while we would see a man behind the cash register I called him our friendly bartender (you would "feel" him more than see him tho.) ...i started down the basement steps and got an ooky feeling and slowly walked back up. I was vacuuming the floor not 5 mins later and looked up to a dark figure at my face and then gone. I never went to close to that basement again. There is a dark figure ay this house that we all know is no good. the dogs growl hair sticking up at it. And it hovers over people when they sleep causing them to feel as if they are being choked or suffocated :( this one makes me cry :(

yikes! Lol that scares me just picturing it.
mrsbrimer
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Y'all should check out my group. I need some more active people.. its called Bigfoot,Ghosts, and Aliens, Oh My!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzy1125
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

BUMP!

suzy1125
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mrsbrimer:

Y'all should check out my group. I need some more active people.. its called Bigfoot,Ghosts, and Aliens, Oh My!

I will, and thank you.
mommyoftwo103
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:59 PM

When I lived in Denmark we stayed at a house for 2 weeks... those two weeks were the worst days of my life.. as soon as I walked into the house, I felt something weird... like someone was watching me... wherever I went I felt it... I remember walking by the room decorated for a child with a crib in it... I couldn't look inside that room.. I don't know why, I always felt something was inside the crib... I was sleeping once and woke up feeling someone was floating in top of me.. I freaked out, woke my husband up and we slept with the lights on the rest of the night.. when my husband went to work, I couldn't even go to the bathroom, I was so scared, I would just sit outside the house and wait for my hubby.. after we moved in to our apartment, my dh told me he felt the same thing but not as much.. he just didn't want to tell me anything, so I wouldn't be that scared.. one day at a work reunion, someone told us the child of the owners of that house had died in his crib..... I was in tears, I knew I was feeling something.. 

LoveMyLos
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

yep. 

DBKels
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM
My sisters friends son had an imaginary friend. When they asked where he lived, he pointed to a cemetery. Freaked them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clc092004
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I use to be terrified by anything ghost like and then I got with df who is extremely sensitive to them and he helped me to get over my fear since for some reason I'm like a magnet to them. That and his brother would throw stuff at me and show up all the time he got me use to it too... The dark figure is causing a problem tho. It won't go away when you tell it to and it's making it's self more and more known df says if it gets any worse hes burning sage (cleanses the house of bad things) for him to do that I know it's bad.

Quoting suzy1125:

Quoting Clc092004:

My df brother I see alot honestly he just likes screwing with me lol.... When I worked cleaning a bar every once in a while we would see a man behind the cash register I called him our friendly bartender (you would "feel" him more than see him tho.) ...i started down the basement steps and got an ooky feeling and slowly walked back up. I was vacuuming the floor not 5 mins later and looked up to a dark figure at my face and then gone. I never went to close to that basement again. There is a dark figure ay this house that we all know is no good. the dogs growl hair sticking up at it. And it hovers over people when they sleep causing them to feel as if they are being choked or suffocated :( this one makes me cry :(

yikes! Lol that scares me just picturing it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiener
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM

yes a few times, when i was a kids i watched a man, walk right through the wall into my brothers rooms, it was creepy. i  do believe in ghost and i have the ability to sense them when they are in my presence. i can sense when my grandparents are around and my father is able to talk to them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN