Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have any of you ever seen a real... edit as to why i ask.

Posted by   + Show Post
ghost or shadow people? If you did what did it look like? When my son was younger he had an imaginary friend he called " rich" we dont know anyone with that name. Not even on tv. But what freaked my hubs and i out is our son said this rich guy lives in the ground. He was so young at the time that i just cant imagine him making that up.
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Replies (51-60):
Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM

lived in a haunted house for about a year in jr high... saw shadow-y figures, foot steps upstairs/on the roof, one morning we left our house to find foot prints entirely around our house (in the snow- we lived miles away from anyone else, way out in the country!) never ever felt alone in that house, very bad creepy feeling. old old farm house- was never our 'home'- got to the point my sister refused to stay alone in the house and she is the most logical level headed person i know

suzy1125
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Quoting wiener:

so sorry about your uncle. So you said your dad has already talked to your uncles spirit? Yeah i also believe in life after we pass. It makes it fell less scary to die knowing that.
wodntulk2kno1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I have thought I have out the corner of my eye in passing and had to look again. I work in a nursing home and it wouldent be far off. One time o passed a room that was empty cause the lady had passed a few days before and the blinds moved, the noise is what got my attention so I turned the light on and they were still swinging. Another time we had a husband and wife across the hall from each other. The husband could not be in the same room with the wife because she screamed all night. So I looked down the hall and swore I seen someone go into her room, went and checked. People wonder at night, well nobody in room but the lady. I make sure everyone is in bed on the hall. Make my way into the husbands room he isn't in bed. I walk into the bathroom and he is on the floor, sadly he had passed away. So to this day I believe that was him. But to make the story even stranger the day if his funeral the wife passed away about an hour before the family was to be at the funeral. That was one if the worst phone calls I ever had to make.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM
the house i grew up in had a lot of activity. ...i felt things all the time. i saw the man in the black hat...kind of like a shadow person. i had out of body experiences like on that movie insidious. and my mom and i were both unusually 'psychic ' ...as in you could flip over a deck of cards one by one and i could predict what each one would be.and i had dreams that came true often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzy1125
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

I have thought I have out the corner of my eye in passing and had to look again. I work in a nursing home and it wouldent be far off. One time o passed a room that was empty cause the lady had passed a few days before and the blinds moved, the noise is what got my attention so I turned the light on and they were still swinging. Another time we had a husband and wife across the hall from each other. The husband could not be in the same room with the wife because she screamed all night. So I looked down the hall and swore I seen someone go into her room, went and checked. People wonder at night, well nobody in room but the lady. I make sure everyone is in bed on the hall. Make my way into the husbands room he isn't in bed. I walk into the bathroom and he is on the floor, sadly he had passed away. So to this day I believe that was him. But to make the story even stranger the day if his funeral the wife passed away about an hour before the family was to be at the funeral. That was one if the worst phone calls I ever had to make.

what a sad story, except him checking on his wife after he passed is pretty cool!
suzy1125
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jennifer63080:

the house i grew up in had a lot of activity. ...i felt things all the time. i saw the man in the black hat...kind of like a shadow person. i had out of body experiences like on that movie insidious. and my mom and i were both unusually 'psychic ' ...as in you could flip over a deck of cards one by one and i could predict what each one would be.and i had dreams that came true often.

ive heard about the man in the black hat stories through the years. I wonder who he is and why he always has on that black hat. Do you think hes good or bad?
boysrablessing
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I saw one when I was much younger. My twins see them rather regularly and I have witnessed them laying in their bedroom floor reading and the book inbetween them the pages were turning with nothing there. they say her name is annie and she hurt her head and died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiener
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Quoting suzy1125:

Quoting wiener:

so sorry about your uncle. So you said your dad has already talked to your uncles spirit? Yeah i also believe in life after we pass. It makes it fell less scary to die knowing that.

yes he has, he told my dad that he was going to move on now and my dad asked him what he meant and he told his he would know soon, that say we got the phone call that his wife and kids decided to take him off the feeding tubes and let him go. he has been in the hospital since January in coma and his brain has shrunk more and the quality of life would not be good if he were to ever wake up.  But knowing that he has already moved on makes the whole process of death alot easier. im afraid to die but im not afraid of what happens after cause i know there is something, and you can be damn sure when my time comes i will be messing with my kids LOL

Amberj88
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Everyday, more so when i'm in an area where something tragic has happened. Been seeing them since I was little. I'm wondering if my 10 month old sees things too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

in my dads house, in the spare bedroom i always see white figures and when the lights are on or its sunny out i always see dark figures its really creepy apperently they have moved into our bedroom because my df said the other night he saw a white figure sitting in my computer chair

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)