Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My husband's a goof. He's lucky i'm in a good mood tonight or he'd be in trouble haha. i'm on my laptop, he went to the bedroom to look something up on the desk computer and got on facebook, so i sent him a message to ask him something. he said he'd be right out to play a game on his xbox.

i asked "me?" 

so did my lovely husband jump at the opportunity presented so blatantly in front of him? nope. the dork said "No, that game got the worst reviews EVER."

hahaha!!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
melisoto253
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

jmsbowtie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Yes mine is pretty good at "making up" for his dumb stuff. My mom asked him once if he just like pissing me off...and he said he only does it so he can make up for it later. And yes I know he's joking I just wish I had a quick wit like he does so I'd have some good comebacks.

Quoting stykir:

LOL what a dork! i dunno about you but mine at least comes through and makes up for his dumb comments!! and i know he's just joking. he wouldn't be himself if he didn't say things like that in joking sometimes

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Men are such pains I sent my hubby a pic of me looking all cute last week (I was in his truck) and his reply was nice truck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stykir
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM

ugh, i do think they enjoy it wayyyyy too much!! but i'm the same way, terrible with the comebacks. i would love to be able to just shoot one right back at him but i'm no good at it. i'll think of something really clever a few hours later LOL

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Yes mine is pretty good at "making up" for his dumb stuff. My mom asked him once if he just like pissing me off...and he said he only does it so he can make up for it later. And yes I know he's joking I just wish I had a quick wit like he does so I'd have some good comebacks.

Quoting stykir:

LOL what a dork! i dunno about you but mine at least comes through and makes up for his dumb comments!! and i know he's just joking. he wouldn't be himself if he didn't say things like that in joking sometimes

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Men are such pains I sent my hubby a pic of me looking all cute last week (I was in his truck) and his reply was nice truck.

stykir
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:41 PM

BUMP!

jmsbowtie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha thats me too

Quoting stykir:

ugh, i do think they enjoy it wayyyyy too much!! but i'm the same way, terrible with the comebacks. i would love to be able to just shoot one right back at him but i'm no good at it. i'll think of something really clever a few hours later LOL

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Quoting stykir:

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stykir
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

BUMP!

stykir
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM

BUMP!

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on May. 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Be sane rational women?

Quoting jmsbowtie:

What would we do without them?

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Dh does that too. He's such a dick lol

Quoting jmsbowtie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2theboy1994
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)