Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my grandma died..

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 33 Replies
We knew it was comming but it's still rough.. If anyone could say a prayer for my family that would be great. Also my gram was a huge fan of jokes/funnies so if you want to post some that would be awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM
4 moms liked this

When my Grams was close to passing away she had dementia, so whenever I saw her I always just hoped she would remember me. Well she would always call me one of my cousin's name and I would say "No Grams, it's me kelly remember?" and she usually just shook it off. Well the last time I saw her she answered me with "Well geez sweetie I'm 92 yrs old, be glad I at least called you someone in the family! What did you expect you ass?" I laughed so hard, (as did she) because she thought she was hysterical! It was definitely the best "last memory" I have of her! My thoughts and love are sent your way sweetie!! I'm so very sorry for your loss.

im sorry

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ciao_bella
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry :/ even when you know it's coming it still doesn't make it any easier xoxo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdrager
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry to hear! Thoughts and prayers sent your way! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma. 

kris_81
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Thank you ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris_81
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by Sherry on May. 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hun I am so sorry. My grandma passed almost five years ago and I've never completely gotten over it. I'm so sorry for you and your family. Hugs and prayers. 

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs. im sorry for  your loss.

Aleta775
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a joke. It is dirty so I hope you are okay with it. Mickey Mouse was taking Minni Mouse to court they were getting a divorce. Mickey's lawyer speaks to the judge and says, "Your Honor, my client is seeking a divorce because he believes his wife is crazy." Mickey Mouse shakes he head and calls his lawyer over. He leans over to the lawyer and whispers, "She's not crazy. She's fucking Goofy." :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)