Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I swear I am such a night owl!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 13 Replies
I get ambition to do things after midnight. I feel most alert and energetic at night. If I could live on a sleep all day up all night scheduale id probably be 60 pounds lighter by now.

I have such a strong will to exercise right now, but thats just not practicle uhg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Lol me too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Do you take anything to help you sleep ever?

Quoting starreyedcutie:

Lol me too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_WC_Mama
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM

UGH I am too,some nights I can't get to sleep until 12 am and then I automaticaly wake up at 3 or 4 and I am up until the Kids get up then I am simply exhausted during the day,but during the day is when I do all my cleaning so I often take little breaks and lay down on the couch.

amyrw
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I'm the same way and always have been even as a small child. I just end up working off of very few hours of sleep. But man, I sleep like the dead when the sun is up. Best sleep ever. My friends tell me they seriously believe I'm a vampire lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:38 AM

that is why i chose to work nights, that and hubby's snoring kept me awake!

kmencl3210
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Me too :( all day I'm sleepy and once nigh hits I feel motivated to do anything and everything.. usually end up running off VERY little sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrstheriault
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:41 AM

i'm definitely my best at night. it was through a post on cafemom i was able to identify i have dspd! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSPD

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:42 AM
I agree. Im exhausted all day then the sun goes down and bam! I want to clean my house or go jogging or shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkHairMAMA
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:43 AM
OMG it's so nice to know I'm NOT alone!! I'm exactly that way!! I can't wait to get to our new house where I'll have the space to get up at night and do what I want without disturbing everybody else. Can't move fast enough!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Me too. Every time dh and I have moved furniture is after midnight and I do my best cleaning between 12 am- 4 am
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)