Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cat hunt

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 10 Replies
I have an appointment to get 3 cats fixed and none of them have come up tonight. I am about to go hunt them down. ( we live in the country). Please wish me luck
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
L8ly3196
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Be careful out there! I'd wait til the morning but that's just me I wouldn't go searching in the dark lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Open a can of tuna??!!  LOL good luck.  You didnt tell them did you?  You are supposed to tell them a trip to ice cream store is coming up not the vet.

Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM

can you get cat traps? set some wet food out in them?

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Quoting L8ly3196:

Be careful out there! I'd wait til the morning but that's just me I wouldn't go searching in the dark lol

It was kinda creepy. I found one but it wouldn't come near me. First thing In the am I am going to try if not I will just take the one male in no I caught
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Quoting frndlyfn:

Open a can of tuna??!!  LOL good luck.  You didnt tell them did you?  You are supposed to tell them a trip to ice cream store is coming up not the vet.

I told them we were going to a fish hatchery but they didn't listen. I only caught one. I will try in the am for the other 2. The only one I def want to catch should come in the am to eat
L8ly3196
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Eek! I bet! Good luck

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting L8ly3196:

It was kinda creepy. I found one but it wouldn't come near me. First thing In the am I am going to try if not I will just take the one male in no I caught
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quoting Irenesmommy:

can you get cat traps? set some wet food out in them?

No I would catch a raccoon or possum before I would catch my cats. Going to try in the am. Caught one. So it's not a total loss
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quoting L8ly3196:

Thanks
UpsideDown
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:05 AM

If they are anything like my cat, they will be on your backporch in the morning.  Good luck, Mama!

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Quoting UpsideDown:

If they are anything like my cat, they will be on your backporch in the morning.  Good luck, Mama!

Yes they will
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)