Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I go in for my csection in about 4 hours... I CANNOT sleep! When I could sleep my jackass dh wouldn't turn the Tv off. I'm thinking about waking his ass up.

Anyone else up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Replies (11-20):
Aichia
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:21 AM
I had nightmares about robot zombie nuns and I'm not catholic nor did i watch a religious movie lol

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

That sucks... I've had it once and slept like a baby. I know lots of people that say its awful though

Quoting Aichia:

Can't sleep on that stuff, only time I get nightmares is on sleeping pills.

I had the same nightmare 3 nights in a row before i realized it was the meds.

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

We need some ambien!! Lol

Quoting Aichia:

Up, was asleep the I wasn't and now I can't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:23 AM

i am on day three insomnia

DamiensMommy1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Hugs to you... I can't imagine. Damien was the best baby/kid. NEVER woke up.@ night.. I have a feeling this baby is gonna rock my world!

Quoting ely209:

I'm up because my 21 month old DD is up since 4am =/ luckily my 4 yr DD is asleep now I have wait for DD to knock out again =/ plus I'm pregnant and exhausted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Oh wow lol. This pregnancy has made me have dreams lk that

Quoting Aichia:

I had nightmares about robot zombie nuns and I'm not catholic nor did i watch a religious movie lol

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

That sucks... I've had it once and slept like a baby. I know lots of people that say its awful though

Quoting Aichia:

Can't sleep on that stuff, only time I get nightmares is on sleeping pills.

I had the same nightmare 3 nights in a row before i realized it was the meds.

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

We need some ambien!! Lol

Quoting Aichia:

Up, was asleep the I wasn't and now I can't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:26 AM
:( sorry to hear that. Id be crying by now... hope you get some rest soon!

Quoting couponluv72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:27 AM

i can tell its breaking from its hold on me. it takes a bit yet before i can lay down but i am definitely heading towards resting and sleep. this happens at least once a month

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

:( sorry to hear that. Id be crying by now... hope you get some rest soon!

Quoting couponluv72:

Please do not friend request me. I am not accepting any friend invites. sorry. 

im sorry

ely209
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:30 AM
She can sleep all night but this damn weather is what wakes her up great now I'm hungry lol

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Hugs to you... I can't imagine. Damien was the best baby/kid. NEVER woke up.@ night.. I have a feeling this baby is gonna rock my world!

Quoting ely209:

I'm up because my 21 month old DD is up since 4am =/ luckily my 4 yr DD is asleep now I have wait for DD to knock out again =/ plus I'm pregnant and exhausted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Have a drink for me with ur food :)

Quoting ely209:

She can sleep all night but this damn weather is what wakes her up great now I'm hungry lol

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Quoting ely209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ely209
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Sure it will be water lol thank God I only got one more week to go for my c section

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Quoting ely209:

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Quoting ely209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Ill stop whining about not drinking water then since ur about to have one also lol... this is my 1st I'm a ball of nerves

Quoting ely209:

Sure it will be water lol thank God I only got one more week to go for my c section

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Quoting ely209:

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Quoting ely209:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)