Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I joined in 2008. I came across a myspace page about baby caleb.. he'd been shaken by his baby-sitter and his mom was a Cafemom member... I joined to keep up with his story... which I've lost track of over the years... :(

How did you find Cafemom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I hadbeen on another parenting board for several years - but had decided to leave it (they were charging to be on).
I still wanted to be in touch with other Mommy's...so I did a google search and found CM.  I've been here for 5 years this month. 

Shaynas_Mommy
by Country Sweetheart on May. 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Myspace ad in 2007.

PurplePieguy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Myspace.

I_love_doritos
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Google
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I was looking for Cafepress, which I had ordered something from in the past, and came across it by accident. 

ladyraven16
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I did a Google search for young moms like me in 2007 when I had my first at 15. I was active until mid 2008 when I got pregnant again and then started back up in late 2009.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I don't even remember how I found this site actually. It's just something I happened to stumble upon. I used to read the "Extra Sugar" stories all the time, than I finally decided to actually explore the site a little more. That's when I found the forums. I've only been here since November of last year.

mmtosam06
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM
MySpace ad in 2007 joined
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2510
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM
From tmz. Saw a link to The Stir, read few articles. Saw a link to CM, and browsed the page for awhile. Found it amusing, so I joined. I've been a member sin Jan of this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

MySpace, in 2007

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)