Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Face done.

Finished on my kiddo.

Finished off the kiddo. I know I need to move the eyebrows, but not sure if I want to do that extra work. It is only for my kid. LOL (For some reason my cell only wanted to take semi blury pics of the close up.)

What do you think??? :)

You can see my Jack hats here. Just starting my hand in the crocheting trade. I am addicted.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/16494942/My_first_two_attempts_at_crocheting_PIOG?ct=myposts_box 

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
T-Rentsmommy06
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Haha silly game making all sorts of money off of us! :P

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Haha we do too. we did agry bird easter eggs!

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

So are both of my boys. I get to make some angry bird cupcakes soon. lol We angry bird it up here. ;)

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Cute my son would love that! He's obsessed with angry birds!

masonsmommy107
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Lol yup!

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

Haha silly game making all sorts of money off of us! :P

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Haha we do too. we did agry bird easter eggs!

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

So are both of my boys. I get to make some angry bird cupcakes soon. lol We angry bird it up here. ;)

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Cute my son would love that! He's obsessed with angry birds!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I think you did a great job!!! My DD loves angry birds!! Made for fairly easy Christmas shopping lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Thanks. And it is certainly easier to buy when you know what the kids are into. Mine like the change things up constantly!! I can barely keep up.

Quoting hddcooper:

I think you did a great job!!! My DD loves angry birds!! Made for fairly easy Christmas shopping lol

mmtosam06
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is obsessed with angry birds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

BUMP!

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I just had an angry bird birthday party for ds9.  It's hard to find things though.  Sam's club made a cake and we had an a.b. table cloth and plates.  The only thing I drew the line at was paying 20 bucks for a damned AB king pig pinata that was going to get broken anyhow.  For a scout requirement he did a report on each bird and its powers.  LOL it had to be information on something he got off the internet so it worked for me.

T-Rentsmommy06
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I am making the cup cakes for my son. We are doing them for his 6th birthday (not the one pictured). But it is really hard to find things for it, I got lucky all the stuff online weren't sold out like they were for my other sons 4th birthday. Both boys are obsessed.

Quoting MicheleJM:

I just had an angry bird birthday party for ds9.  It's hard to find things though.  Sam's club made a cake and we had an a.b. table cloth and plates.  The only thing I drew the line at was paying 20 bucks for a damned AB king pig pinata that was going to get broken anyhow.  For a scout requirement he did a report on each bird and its powers.  LOL it had to be information on something he got off the internet so it worked for me.

Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Sooo cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Cute!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)