Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Listen lady PIOG

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 36 Replies
Listen lady, my son was in the bathroom first if you don't like it than you can keep your little girl outside until he is done. I make sure he goes in the handicap stall so that he can wash his hands in there and be in and out of the bathroom without seeing much. But come on, I can quarantee you that my 6 year old is not going to be spying on your little girl while she tinkles. I will not be sending him into a mall bathroom by himself like you suggested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifehappy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM

You forgot to add SO THERE! Lol.

I hear you. People are freaks, aren't they?

Kool_Aide
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
At what age do you think is inappropriate for your son to continue going to the girls bathroom is? And, why is it necessary that he use the handicap stall if he doesn't need it?
kristyann
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Seriously, he started crying because she was yelling and saying how wrong it was for him to be there. I just wanted to punch her in the mouth.

Quoting lifehappy:

You forgot to add SO THERE! Lol.

I hear you. People are freaks, aren't they?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM
What?? Some lady confronted you with your young son in the bathroom??? Screw her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I allow my 5 yo to use a regular stall though. He won't see anything in a girls bathroom anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristyann
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM
It is not necessary that he use the handicap stall. But it is easier since they usually have a sink in there so he can just wash his hands and leave. I'm not sure what age is appropriate. But I do know that it is not safe to send a little 6 year old boy into a crowded mall bathroom by himself.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

At what age do you think is inappropriate for your son to continue going to the girls bathroom is? And, why is it necessary that he use the handicap stall if he doesn't need it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM
There is only way back out of the bathroom. If you stand outside the door he should be fine.
lovin_life85
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I agree with you. There is to much meaness in the world.

Quoting kristyann:

It is not necessary that he use the handicap stall. But it is easier since they usually have a sink in there so he can just wash his hands and leave. I'm not sure what age is appropriate. But I do know that it is not safe to send a little 6 year old boy into a crowded mall bathroom by himself.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
How to you know if there isn't a creep-o in there?

Quoting Kool_Aide:

There is only way back out of the bathroom. If you stand outside the door he should be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristyann
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Well that may be true, but all kinds of discusting things could happen if some pervert was in that bathroom

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN