Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Someone explain these to me. I don't get it. Why? Do people find it attractive? Or is it more for shock value? I went in Family Dollar the other day and the kid working there (about 18-20) had the BIGGEST I've ever seen. They were clear plastic discs of some sort. It honestly made me gag. I don't think I can go back in there again  -  it was difficult to look at him and to do the transaction. I'm not trying to bash, but that is how I physically reacted. I'm trying to be open minded, but I'm struggling. To me, it seems like mutilation & a cry for attention.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Replies (71-75):
mom2jaymeenella
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I have mine guaged but only to an 8 and will not go any bigger i started at a 12 because my ears were already stretched grom heavy earrings but they dont really have nice looking earrings until size 8 -6 so i wanted nicer earrings thats why i went to an 8
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmylittleboys
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
While I would NEVER do that to myself...I could care less what others do to their bodies. A few posters have it correct here....if you don't like flowered shirts, then don't wear them. Other people may love flowered shirts! It's like Crocs to me....I HATE THEM!! They are ugly as sin and look ugly on anyone!! Guess what? I don't own a pair of Crocs!! Now im sure there is someone here that LOVES their Crocs and that's great for them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on May. 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I like small to medium ones. I considered them. 

lismore
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I don't think they are attractive at all!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM
My ex had them. They were disgusting. He had plastic ones and omg they stunk. Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)