Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!! outfit help!and the winner is...

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: which to choose....

Options:

grey top and pants

cami and blue top

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 65

View Results

ok #1 won! lol i will wear that but do i wear flats and stay safe or go bold with lepord print heels since it wont show too much just a slash of color

ok.. so the job is a call center postition for a cable company. i really want/NEED this job so i want to look my best.... (FYI IM IN LOUISVILLE KY AND ITS ALREADY IN THE 90S)

i want opinions on this... i have a nice pair of grey dress slacks that i know im gonna wear and then as far as the top i was *thinking* of either:

double grey/patterened cami with a primary colored blue short sweater (u know that go halfway down the back and its short sleeved) 

or 

a grey short sleeved top with a black cinch belt....this is the grey slacks and top.... and this is the cami and blue sweater...

its not animal print...its like a femine floral pattern.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Replies (41-50):
AM-BRAT
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Quoting christina0607:

Go with the first picture, you look nice. Do not wear that second one. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by Jessie on May. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Just wanted to see it without I don't know why but I rarely dig belts worn like that.  I don't know where you are interviewing at but I know traditional/classic professional is almost always a safer bet vs trendy professional.

Quoting momma4vr:

hahaha right.. why should i not wear the belt?

Quoting JZB:

LOL what a wonderful touch

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

does the belt come off the top

yea... but idk how it looks without it...and i have a hair and face masks on at the moment lol

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

hold on ill go take a pic :)

Quoting JZB:

Just wanted to see it without I don't know why but I rarely dig belts worn like that.  I don't know where you are interviewing at but I know traditional/classic professional is almost always a safer bet vs trendy professional.

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

yea... but idk how it looks without it...and i have a hair and face masks on at the moment lol

Benjamins-mama
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM

the blue and that brown do not go together whatsoever.    #1.   its more professional

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Benjamins-mama:

the blue and that brown do not go together whatsoever.    #1.   its more professional

its not brown its grey.... but ok..

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM

dont worry about my messy counter space lol...i was looking for something under my sink while i took the pic lol... but i like it better with a belt..it adds shape to me

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

JZB
by Jessie on May. 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

do you hae a thinner one

Quoting momma4vr:

dont worry about my messy counter space lol...i was looking for something under my sink while i took the pic lol... but i like it better with a belt..it adds shape to me

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Sweets27
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Find another shirt for the blue sweater. You can wear that with some other pants.. I don't think that cami goes well with it. The first one looks good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

no it came with the top.

Quoting JZB:

do you hae a thinner one

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

Quoting momma4vr:

Quoting JZB:

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Sweets27:

Find another shirt for the blue sweater. You can wear that with some other pants.. I don't think that cami goes well with it. The first one looks good.

idk what other shirt to wear...im slowly building my wardrobe. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)