Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you go to your 10 year class reunion?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 51 Replies
If so, what was it like?

Mine Is next year, and I'm not going to go. High school was a horrible experience for me and I don't want to go back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AJB163
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM
I haven't gone before and I'd never waste my time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM

My H.S. (the one I graduated from) doesn't exist any more and they didn't do reunions.  I don't blame you for not wanting to go though, I doubt I would have either.

annanonnymommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM
yes and it sucked. i will not to go anymore of my reunions. we have hubby's 20th this summer, i would rather go to his! (his 10th was fun!)
yogamaiden
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I really wanted to go to mine but it's in a couple months and I have camping trips and things already planned instead.. :(

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM
No! I had recently left my abusive ex, gained 50lbs from depression and was a single mother on FS. My 20 yr is coming up...im in a better place now! Man im old! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM

My 10 year was on the same night as my husband's - different schools - so we went to his.  I went to my 20 and 30 though, it was weird.  I didn't recognise anyone.  I only lived where my high school was for the 4 years I went there, so I didn't know many of them real well.  There were only 3 people I kept in touch with, and none of them came.

jillbailey26
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Heck no.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

katielk07
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is next month. Honestly, anyone that I care to see and talk to, I already see and talk to, lol. People I'm not in contact with, I just don't care to see anyways.

No I'm not going. I'm leaving high school behind me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Yes. And it just reminded me of why I never Hung out with anyone I went to school with. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifehappy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I didn't, but I went to my 20 year. It was such a riot to see how much people changed in that time, lol.

My 30 year is 2 years away...YIKES!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)