Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what do i do

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
ok my son is 3 ft tall and i think 32 pounds its been awhile since he has been weighed and his Drs say everything is fine but my mother is constantly badgering me about what he eats i have been told his metabolism is high he eats a lot for his age -Hes 2 will be 3 soon- he loves chicken and potatoes eats a lot of vegetables and fruit he loves apples but she wants me to basically force him to eat what he doesnt like he doesnt like any meat that isnt chicken but has eatin pork and will eat macDonalds when she buys it for him which i hate cause she does it a lot how do i get her to back off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BekkieBoodle
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Just tell her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Just tell her to STOP. She is NOT his mother.

hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Tell her to stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboygal
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell her to butt out. Doctors say he is fine. My son is 8 and weighs 54 lbs. He is skinny!!! I have to tighten his slim jeans to make them stay up. He eats healthly and eats a lot. Sorry to say, makes me sick. He will eat like 5 helpings and not gain a pound. Kids are al different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJsm0m
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM
oh and she does refer to him as her child sometimes its so annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evensmummy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Sigh... I understand where you are coming from. My dd2 is almost three and weighs 22lbs. I really hate it when people assume that she needs to eat a ton of junk to gain weight. Even if she ate nothing but McDonald's, she wouldn't gain. She would just be unhealthy. All my kids are skinny. It is genetics. Just tell her you understand her concern, but you got this handled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)