Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so watching this show got me thinking maybe i should try it. and sees how it goes. 

for those who havent watched its a show on lifetime. couples who sex life is basically diminshing slowly they challenge them to have sex for 7 days straight and after the week they re evaluate...

if you watched it what do you think of the show

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Replies (31-37):
Allinorder
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 AM

They say sex isnt everything. But I noticed when dh and I alot we have a sense of intimate closeness. Its the kinda closeness only sex brings us. I am not sure if I can do it for 7 days in a row.

SOCO101
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Quoting TotallyWarped:

I've noticed that my marriage feels more secure on days after we have sex. Or if we have sex regularly, things are better than usual

I've noticed this in my marriage also. I think it's not a bad idea at all. 

LadyStork
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Me too. We're both happier too.

Quoting TotallyWarped:

I've noticed that my marriage feels more secure on days after we have sex. Or if we have sex regularly, things are better than usual
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Its not just sex they try to do tings for each other to make it romantic...and from what I seen with the 4 different couples it seems like they start o understand why their marriage was so bumpy...so did it work...I would say yes

Quoting lovelove211:

Never seen it. Does it work for them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on May. 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I think it helped them. I watched last night and it made me really to try it. 7 days in a row would be hard for us. Funny to bc I checked out this book from the library on Sunday. Called Sexperiment 7 days to Lasting Intimacy with Your Spouse. By Ed and Lisa Young.. I really have to take the time to look at the book. LOL

Quoting yo.momma.:

Its not just sex they try to do tings for each other to make it romantic...and from what I seen with the 4 different couples it seems like they start o understand why their marriage was so bumpy...so did it work...I would say yes

Quoting lovelove211:

Never seen it. Does it work for them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_rios
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
LOL... I do that anyway except on occasion the week or a couple of days, before I get my period and obviously the week I'm on my period.

But... I have friends who have tried it and it worked out very well for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sagely
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM

What kinda sex?  Cause a 2-minute-go...sure that could be daily for a week. 

20 to 40  or more minutes....uh...our marriage is doomed.  ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)