Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sea world: San Antonio

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  • 29 Replies
Has anyone been here before? Can you tell me about your experience. Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I want to take my kids there.

P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Me too. I'm thinking about doing it this summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3monkeys2love
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM
LOVE IT!!! It's hot but there are so many things to do to stay cool. Wave pool, kid water play area, Shamu and other shows, feeding dolphins and seals. It's a great place to go. Take swimsuits and plenty of water. The food is pricey but it's not any worse than Six Flags.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:07 PM
How much was it total? From the site there is the regular sea world park and then the waterpark.

Quoting 3monkeys2love:

LOVE IT!!! It's hot but there are so many things to do to stay cool. Wave pool, kid water play area, Shamu and other shows, feeding dolphins and seals. It's a great place to go. Take swimsuits and plenty of water. The food is pricey but it's not any worse than Six Flags.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Went there for spring break it was awesome. And sometime this month the brand new water park Opens ups

The shows were amazing
The only downside when we went was it was
Stupid packed but it was
Spring break
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alliemad_3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM
We've always had a great time. If you have more than one small kiddo, I recommend renting te strollers they have there. They are flat and two kids can easily lay down and go to sleep. The last time we went we had an almost 3 year old and an 18 month old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Thanks ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3monkeys2love
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM
When we went you just pay for parking then tickets to get in. Everything inside the park was included. We haven't been since last year and I believe if you purchase tickets online they're a little cheaper.

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

How much was it total? From the site there is the regular sea world park and then the waterpark.

Quoting 3monkeys2love:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Donna.June
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM
I have never been and we were looking forward to going this summer through dh's company. But, they scheduled the trip earlier and it is the same day as dd1's dance rehearsal :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN