Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*UPDATE NUMBER 2* who met their s/o online

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
  • 528 Replies
3 moms liked this
And when did you actually meet? I ask because I am talking to this great guy online right now. Haven't had time to meet yet mainly because he is am hour away and neither of us have a car.

So after talking to this guy for a couple weeks he is already looking at the future. And is constantly telling me that he loves me and wants me to be apart of his life. We haven't even met yet. Seems like every 5 min he says I love you and I want to be with you and all this other stuff. Don't get me wrong I like hearing every thing he tells me but not every few seconds. I'm beginning to think he is just desperate.

**UPDATE 2** I have been talking to this other guy for awhile and he seems real sweet. I was also keeping my options open and talked to another guy. This second guy expected me to put him before my daughter. Sry that's not happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:48 PM
5 moms liked this

My husbands ex wife met her last three husbands online.  One ended up being a registered sex offender with warrants. fun fun

atyou
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM
12 moms liked this
I did....playing cribbage on pogo. We met about 6 months later....I already knew I loved him. Here we are 5 years later married with two beautiful children.

Go for it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Yea I feel the same with this guy. He seems pretty nice and seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Quoting atyou:

I did....playing cribbage on pogo. We met about 6 months later....I already knew I loved him. Here we are 5 years later married with two beautiful children.

Go for it!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Life is short darlin....follow your heart. ;)

Quoting armyvet06:

Yea I feel the same with this guy. He seems pretty nice and seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Quoting atyou:

Go for it!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

i met my husband on craigslist. lol. we talked and texted for only like 2 weeks before we decided to meet, he asked me to be his girlfriend that same night on our first date and we have been together ever since.

armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM
I have an app on my phone that tells me who and where the sex offenders are in my area. But I'm still extra careful about who I talk to.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

My husbands ex wife met her last three husbands online.  One ended up being a registered sex offender with warrants. fun fun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I have been talking to this guy since April. Haven't met yet and he wants me to be his gf.

Quoting mrsbrimer:

i met my husband on craigslist. lol. we talked and texted for only like 2 weeks before we decided to meet, he asked me to be his girlfriend that same night on our first date and we have been together ever since.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM
8 moms liked this
Me!! :D

We met December 15th, 2010, via match.com emails and chat...then face to face Christmas Day, 2010. :)

Happily married since July 2011. <3 And a baby on the way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imspikesmom
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM

i met my partner online. we have been together 5 yrs. hes not a sex offender, we have a 1 yo and are getting married in sept. hes awesome. i really couldnt ask for a better partner in life. and i dont know if we would have met otherwise.

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 4:55 PM
3 moms liked this

I did... I met my guy on Myspace just about 5 years ago.  We are getting married June 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)