Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*UPDATE NUMBER 2* who met their s/o online

Posted by   + Show Post
And when did you actually meet? I ask because I am talking to this great guy online right now. Haven't had time to meet yet mainly because he is am hour away and neither of us have a car.

So after talking to this guy for a couple weeks he is already looking at the future. And is constantly telling me that he loves me and wants me to be apart of his life. We haven't even met yet. Seems like every 5 min he says I love you and I want to be with you and all this other stuff. Don't get me wrong I like hearing every thing he tells me but not every few seconds. I'm beginning to think he is just desperate.

**UPDATE 2** I have been talking to this other guy for awhile and he seems real sweet. I was also keeping my options open and talked to another guy. This second guy expected me to put him before my daughter. Sry that's not happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
MommaOfThree789
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I met my SO on Skout. lol. We talked for about a month or so. We finally met at went to the movies together. Two weeks later he took my best friend and I to a bar. He bought shots.. two shots of everclear each. I was drunk puking out of his car by the end of the night. He must have not cared too much since here we are a year later! :)

FAH_Q
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
I did. Met on myspace 6 years ago and married last month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
My mom met her Bf on match.com and they've been together 6 years now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
I'm sry to hear that. How did he pass if you don't mind me asking. I will understand if its too hard on you.

Quoting rojastarr:

I met my husband online and we had 10 years together before he passed away. He was my soul mate and I still miss him desperately.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamacruz13
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I met me husband on onlinebootycall.com... Totally serious lol.

We emailed and texted back and forth for about 3 weeks before we met.

armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM
I'm hoping I can say the same with him.

Quoting lovemyairman150:

Good. Well I wish you the best of luck!! My SO is the love of my life and Im so grateful I met him!!

Quoting armyvet06:

Yea I plan on meeting this guy during the day in a public area

Quoting lovemyairman150:

I did. We use to feel silly admitting that, but now, we laugh about it. I just want to stress though, that he actually ended up being best friends with my cousin and we never made plans to meet until we realized we had a mutual friend and I spoke to my cousin first to make sure he wasn't some crazy serial killer! Even though I met my SO online, I wouldnt advocate for it simply b/c you really never know. I wouldn't have ever agreed to meet with my SO if the situation was any different. PLEASE be careful. Use your better judgement.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Haha I used to have an account with that site lol.

Quoting Mamacruz13:

I met me husband on onlinebootycall.com... Totally serious lol.

We emailed and texted back and forth for about 3 weeks before we met.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I met mine online.  We talked for a few weeks before we met up at a restaurant to have dinner.  That was close to 3 years ago :)

cmorden06
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

BUMP!

DylansMommyXo
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM
I met my df on MySpace :) & we've been together since 2008
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)