Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*UPDATE NUMBER 2* who met their s/o online

Posted by   + Show Post
And when did you actually meet? I ask because I am talking to this great guy online right now. Haven't had time to meet yet mainly because he is am hour away and neither of us have a car.

So after talking to this guy for a couple weeks he is already looking at the future. And is constantly telling me that he loves me and wants me to be apart of his life. We haven't even met yet. Seems like every 5 min he says I love you and I want to be with you and all this other stuff. Don't get me wrong I like hearing every thing he tells me but not every few seconds. I'm beginning to think he is just desperate.

**UPDATE 2** I have been talking to this other guy for awhile and he seems real sweet. I was also keeping my options open and talked to another guy. This second guy expected me to put him before my daughter. Sry that's not happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Replies (461-470):
MoMmAgAmEr
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

well....I techinally met my husband on aol instant chat but I heard of him though my sister and she gave him my screenname for some reason and he im me one day and we ending up meeting that night and have been together now for 6 years!! 

mstricey
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I'm on mocospace and the guys there make me sick. I'm glad you were able to find your hubby though. Maybe I'll get lucky one day.!

Quoting scholtzmma:

Yep I knew from the first moment I saw my hubby he would be the man I married

Quoting pizzawoman:

Quoting scholtzmma:

I met my husband on moco space I met him 8hrs after we first talked moved in 3 days later married a week later been together 5yrs this year

You move fast momma!   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Nope! I met my dh at Target lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingMy3Girls
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Me!!! We met online in Oct 97 we talked for 2 months. We met in person in December 97 got engaged 3 weeks later, found out I was pregnant 2 months later. Everyone said we would never last. Got married June 1998. Our daughter was born December 1998, we have since had 2 more daughter and will celebrate 14 years of marriage in June. We proved lots of people wrong. He is the absolute love of my life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emy2010
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I met my husband on Christian Cafe and we met in person for the first time after 8 weeks of talking. We got married 8 months after that! We're happily married with a son and daughter! :)
Cymbeline
by Spock's 2nd Cousin on May. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I met mine in WoW. However, he wasn't a complete stranger. I knew people IRL who had known him for years. In fact, his BIL is the one who had built my computer.

Mom2alexx
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Met my husband on myyearbook.com. We talked for 2 months then I spent 17 days with him (in person) then we wed on the 17th day and 3 years later we have a beautiful son that we were told we couldn't have ;)

Talk about beating the odds. lol 

jewllz
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I met my husband on singles.net,.. I believe, almost six years ago. Week talked on the phone for about 2-3 weeks and then met, we have been together ever since. There are a LOT of creeps out there, BUT every once in a while you meet someone that's totally worth it :) We have two wonderful children and for the most part are really happy (every relationship takes work, nothing is perfect). Just remember communication is key, if he's being a bit pushy let him know how you feel! Tell you like what he's saying, but to slow down just a bit... Good luck on whatever you do!

Aimee91
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mrsbrimer:

i met my husband on craigslist. lol. we talked and texted for only like 2 weeks before we decided to meet, he asked me to be his girlfriend that same night on our first date and we have been together ever since.

me too
tinysmom160
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Well if you have not met yet it is a little much. My hubby and I met when he came to Florida for vacation( he lived in CA) and so we fell in love over phone calls and letters. So you do not have to date like normal couple to fall in love. Have you skype each other so you see what he really looks like? Good Luck hope it works out. We been married 24 years.............................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)